• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Girl :Honda Museum NSX

Hi,
I just wanted to beat my boyfriend on posting pictures from our recent visit to Twin Ring Motegi- the Honda Museum in Japland.

I'll post up two for now and leave the good pics for him to post =)

Photos edited out

It's my GF's first post on this forum, and some of you guys still choose to be nitpicky
I actually had super-high res pictures.

It's too bad.

Last edited:
Photos edited out

To answer the rest of the questions:

Unfortunately, there was no late model NSX-R there.

There was an old Prelude and Integra in mint condition, I might have a photo of that. Strangely, I don't remember an S2k, but there were a few S800s. There was a racecar of an RSX and the old Accord, but I don't remember any S2000s.

The rest of the photos would of been of the other sections of the museum, such as the other Honda displays.

Last edited:
Great photos. Thanks.

It really stinks that we were never offered this car here in the U.S.A..

its about time they release the new nsx:tongue:
HannahandVince7408049.jpg

jk, nice pictures

That's one hell of a vacation...one day I want to visit the Honda Temple of Cars to pay homage to the almighty NSX-R. Surprised to see such a beautiful museum and collection of Hondas, but those floor plagues have got to be improved. Anyways, thanks for sharing.

right click...save...set as wallpaper. Thanks for the gifts from Twin Ring.

ludes and S's

Thanks fpr the pics!

--By any chance they have preludes or S2k's in there?

Oscar

Why does everyone nitpick everything on this forum?

If there are more "complaints", I'll take down all the photos.

Since you brought it up, when an offensive term like "Japland" is used and no one questions it, it appears that it is acceptable to those who have viewed it. I doubt that it was meant to be derogatory, but Jesusfreak should know that it is not acceptable to many people. I would llike to think that my comment and that of another forum member may serve to let her, and others know that they should think about what they are saying and writing. AS for the pictures, that's your call. But it would be nice if perhaps we could learn from this and enjoy the photos too. Ron

Since you brought it up, when an offensive term like "Japland" is used and no one questions it, it appears that it is acceptable to those who have viewed it. I doubt that it was meant to be derogatory, but Jesusfreak should know that it is not acceptable to many people. I would llike to think that my comment and that of another forum member may serve to let her, and others know that they should think about what they are saying and writing. AS for the pictures, that's your call. But it would be nice if perhaps we could learn from this and enjoy the photos too. Ron

bye bye pics... :rolleyes:

I am saving now so I don't lose them...

Philip

Why does everyone nitpick everything on this forum?

If there are more "complaints", I'll take down all the photos.

I'm glad I only come to this site twice a month. So boring and littered with people that have nothing better to do than complain.

He appears to be Japanese am I wrong?? Can a Japanese person not refer to his homeland as Japland, Japville or JapWhoCares???

Lighten up Francise

I live on 21 Japstreet!:tongue:

Here are some low res teaser pics of my trip to Motegi. It's amazing, the layout and the cars that are displayed changes from time to time. You'll never know what you see the next year, or what you don't see ever again!

Attachments

• Motegi3.jpg
    Motegi3.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 265
  • Motegi9.jpg
    Motegi9.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 284
  • Motegi1.jpg
    Motegi1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Motegi5.jpg
    Motegi5.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 224
  • Motegi.jpg
    Motegi.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
wish i could of made it there! it was pretty far from tokyo when i was there last month!

Thanks for the pictures, i was lucky enough to have viewed them yesterday. For the guy that was complaining about Japland, if you have an issue with it then please keep your comments to yourself and stop over reacting. There are worst things said on TV, please write a letter of complaint to Viacomm and allow me to view the pictures.

To the original poster, please put the pictures back up because the pictures were awesome.

what part of this did I miss? :confused:

The op used the term Japland for Japan,and some responders reacted with critism as the term is offensive to them,so the op's bf pulled the pics as a way of punishing all of us for,,,but then this is still the internet:rolleyes:

Back