• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Honda Racing F1 website...

http://www.HondaRacingF1.com/

Check it out!

It's a much nicer layout and faster too. They have a cool fans section now on the flash site (not on the HTML site) and posted two of my photos up (#6 and #7), haha. I think some of the NSX guys who are Honda F1 fans should send in some shots and videos! :cool:

Last edited:
The store appears to be gone, either that or I'm just not finding it? Will they even have one this year? I've been waiting to aquire one of those new black/red team shirts.

I wrote to Honda F1 about the team merchandise for 2007 and it should be appearing shortly on the team website. If you can't wait any longer, Speedgear already have the 2007 black/red team hats, tees, and button-up shirts available. I'm usually one of the first to splurge on Honda F1 merchandise, but this year I'm going to wait until they score a damn point!!! :biggrin:

In the meantime, I've been picking up Super Aguri stuff, hehe...

I wrote to Honda F1 about the team merchandise for 2007 and it should be appearing shortly on the team website. If you can't wait any longer, Speedgear already have the 2007 black/red team hats, tees, and button-up shirts available. I'm usually one of the first to splurge on Honda F1 merchandise, but this year I'm going to wait until they score a damn point!!! :biggrin:

In the meantime, I've been picking up Super Aguri stuff, hehe...

Yeah, I was just on the Speedgear site too. If you notice, the 2007 team stuff is not available until 7/31/07. By then, you'll probably be able to get it through the Honda F1 site. By that time, the F1 season will be more than half over. WTF??? I'm going to pay $100 for a team shirt that will only be current for less than half of a season? I don't think so. Honda needs to get its butt in gear a little sooner next year...in more ways than one.

Last edited:
Re: what's the rush?

Honda needs to get its ass in gear a little sooner next year...in more ways than one.
Maybe this is deliberate on the part of the new green Honda culture, one that wants us all to slow down and just get along? :rolleyes: I mean, part of the reason we (earthlings) are in this ecological mess is because for the past 50 years, we've gone too fast and grew too much, yadee yadee yadee......... All this speed and competition stuff, it's just not good for the environment or our collective soul. Let's all join hands now. "ohmmmmmmmm......"

Beautiful picture of V8 engine

http://www.hondaracingf1.com/images/theCar/car_engine.jpg

car_engine.jpg

Back