• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Leather...

Took my pooch, Lulu, for a ride the other night and realized her pic showed off my recent LeatherSeats.com two-tone-Italian-leather-Hunter-Green-stitched seat and door panel interior.! I did the install... Super Quality product, great team to work with in Oklahoma.!.!
3y4aveby.jpg

I also ordered from leatherseats.com. the cost was around 900 for both seats, custom ordered. with suede leather down the middle, black on black with red trims. and NSX stiched on the head rest. The install was easy, removal and install took about 1 hour per seat. you would need a wire clipper(dykes) to remove the old staples thats holding the old leather on it. Its best if you remove the seats from your car as it makes for removal and install of the leather easier.

VERY nice!!... Can I ask how much it cost, and how about a quick install writeup!

I'm definitely doing this....

I went the full Monty... 1300 for upgrade to Italian leather, including sides (normally matching vinyl). Articulated Door panels, I removed and shipped, they recovered in perforated HGreen. Center HGreen panels perforated (live in AZ, every little bit helps in summer). HGreen stitching. HGreen non-perf bolster panels and seat tips. Matching Black/HGreen shift boot. Leatherseats.com has specific order form and design sheet for NSX. Talk to Eric or Tim...super knowledgable and great to work with. You'll need side cutters to cut old hog rings that hold leather to wire seat structure, bag of new hog rings and HR pliers, new plastic push plugs that break on removal. LS.com has a great instruction sheet with pics on website.. Remove seats, follow instructions... Italian leather is like BUTTAH.!.!

well I have tried both the lesser priced leather and the upper italian leather and they were the same feel and look from leatherseats.com .

so I only buy the lesser one for customers not worth the extra cash in my eye. now custom materials are another ball game LOL

but they look great thanks for the post got any more pics? did you go perferated or non how are is the sagging in the leather

I'll take some day shots... I'm super pleased. Brooklands, as much as I love the uniqueness, hides a lot of the cars lines and details. The two-tone interior helps break that up nicely, when you can see it with the top off and the windows down. Most of my exterior accents are red to help break up the body lines too. Saturday morning (11/2) is our local Scottsdale (AZ) Cars and Coffee, originally started by the Ferrari owners of Az, I'll have her shined up for that. We're blessed with nice climate, now in the mid to low 80's, and a lot of collectors in the area. Not unusual to see lambos, F-cars of course, Veyrons, vintage racing Jags, Lolas, and offbeat exotics you have to look up when you get home. Anyway, that is to say, I'll take some shots Saturday when she's all dressed up with someplace to go...

(back on track...sorry) Perforated in the center seat and door panels. No sagging anywhere...yet. I'm a hefty guy, so I don't create "pressure points" in my leather... :)

well I have tried both the lesser priced leather and the upper italian leather and they were the same feel and look from leatherseats.com .

so I only buy the lesser one for customers not worth the extra cash in my eye. now custom materials are another ball game LOL

but they look great thanks for the post got any more pics? did you go perferated or non how are is the sagging in the leather

Cheaper than I expected. I was figuring around $1200.00ish.
I also ordered from leatherseats.com. the cost was around 900 for both seats, custom ordered. with suede leather down the middle, black on black with red trims. and NSX stiched on the head rest. The install was easy, removal and install took about 1 hour per seat. you would need a wire clipper(dykes) to remove the old staples thats holding the old leather on it. Its best if you remove the seats from your car as it makes for removal and install of the leather easier.

Back