• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Lurker in Cinci

Hello All,

I just wanted to take a moment and say "Hey" to the Cinci area crowd. The next time you have a get together and if you wouldn't mind an additional enthusiast, let me know and I would love to join. Do you have any regular meets?

I've also posted in the wanted for an +02 Imola, or LBBP w/ onyx as first color choices, maybe you know someone with one for sale?

I see a yellow one parked behind a building in DT a few blocks from The Square when the weather is nice, anyone from Prime? (nice car)

Bruce

hi bruce,

thanks for writing ... so now you are no longer a lurker.

the locals do a number of things from track events, cars n coffee, drive n dinners, cookouts and other stuff, so visit the cincy forum often to stay up to speed. brian, aka 'sourcensx' in goshen, is the king pin in the area and is also the area rep for nsxca (club of america). he'll see your post here and can likely help you locate your nsx.

good luck finding the right one for you ... you won't regret it.

look forward to meeting you.

best regards,
blaine

Last edited:
Thanks Blaine,

I have already spoken to Brian and left my info for him should he run into something for me. I'll keep an eye in the Cinci area forum. Are you the fellow that recently installed the new garage floor?

Bruce

garage floor is 'curtsr'

i just added a new exhaust (see 'winter projects' in the cincy section).

glad to hear you already talked to brian ... it is just a matter of time. when i started looking i expected it to be a fast search, but i really didn't want to travel too far away. had to wait 2 months, but found mine in toledo from the 2nd owner of the car. the older ones can be a mixed bag (i didn't want heavy mods, high miles, or a car from an owner that re-enacted driving on Gran Turismo every time the car left the garage), but the newer ones like you are looking for should typically be in very good condition. the problem with them is such low production numbers ... it is a lot harder to find them for sale. beside your color choices, think over whether you want mods or a stock car and do tons of research on prime and reading the wiki topics to really know your stuff. you should be able to find a number of pampered 'like new' examples to choose from .... look forward to seeing what you get!

i found mine on autotrader: there are a number of LB blues listed there now ... but no imolas... i also liked looking at www.nsxtrader.com beside threads here on prime.

Last edited:
Back