• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi...my wife surprised me with this for Xmas! Bought it from Jack, supra2NV, down south. Love the car, love this site. Lots of good info and pictures. Hope to meet some of you in the future.

Daddy and his NSX for Prime site.jpg

S2002NSX said:
Hi...my wife surprised me with this for Xmas! Bought it from Jack, supra2NV, down south. Love the car, love this site. Lots of good info and pictures. Hope to meet some of you in the future.

View attachment 23736
Wow, quite a gift! :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum!

WOW!!Does your wife have a sister? J/k You are a very lucky man...:biggrin: ..Congratulations!!!!

Welcome :smile:

I saw a similiar thread on LamboForums.com wife bought her husband a Diablo Roadster. Congrats on the new car and enjoy it ... oh if you want to sell it I think the original buyer is having nsx withdrawal and wants it back now.:biggrin:

Welcome. :smile: That's a nice car your wife got from Jack.

You have several NSXers out there in the Antioch/Brentwood area. You can find them on Prime: rowr and Silver-Streak are out your way, among others. You guys should meet up for coffee.

Be sure to join us on at our monthly events and if you haven't done so already, sign up and become a member of NSXCA (www.nsxca.org).

Congrats indeed.

Given that he is from Antioch, and since we have spread our wings to include those from Fairfield down to Concord/Walnut Creek corridor all the way to Modesto and then up to Reno, we are claiming him as our own, part of the ever growing "imperial" Sacto Chapter :biggrin:

Our next club meeting is on Tuesday January 17 at Bradshaw's off HWY 50; starts at 7:00 PM. We have Wheelman visiting from Houston, Texas: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44821

jagtiger said:
WOW!!Does your wife have a sister? J/k You are a very lucky man...:biggrin: ..Congratulations!!!!

does wife's sis have another sister??

Congrat and WELCOME to the club!:biggrin:

Sweet NA2, is it the color gun metal? now it's project upgrade time...hehehe

Hrant said:
we have spread our wings to include...Concord/Walnut Creek corridor...we are claiming him as our own, part of the ever growing "imperial" Sacto Chapter :biggrin:

Hrant,
Nice try :biggrin: Including Walnut Creek as part of the Sacto Chapter. If that's the case, why the heck are houses in WC so damn expensive! :biggrin:

I love hearing about all of the new NSXers joining up. Can't wait until the summer - hopefully we will do more joint meets. The ones in 2005 were lots of fun.

S2002NSX said:

View attachment 23736
nice ride & a very nice bride! congrats and welcome to nsx-ville :)

DrVolkl said:
Wow. I'm thinking I may need a new wife.
:tongue:

I second that.:biggrin:

mickeylex said:
Hrant,
Nice try :biggrin: Including Walnut Creek as part of the Sacto Chapter. If that's the case, why the heck are houses in WC so damn expensive! :biggrin:

I love hearing about all of the new NSXers joining up. Can't wait until the summer - hopefully we will do more joint meets. The ones in 2005 were lots of fun.

Nalesh, haven't you heard about the need of cow towners to rub elbows with the rich and famous :biggrin:

Beautiful NSX... Love the color... P.S. Shared your post with my wife... She rolled her eyes...which means I was lucky to get the cologne she bought me... Congrats on your NSX....

S2002NSX said:

View attachment 23736

Congrats on your new car. You must have been speachless when you unwrap it. :D

Wow, congrats! You must have been a really good boy last year.

I got nothing from my wife for Christmas.:frown: I guess that's better than getting divorce papers under the tree for buying another NSX.:biggrin:

Otto

Beerdog said:
Beautiful NSX... Love the color... P.S. Shared your post with my wife... She rolled her eyes...which means I was lucky to get the cologne she bought me... Congrats on your NSX....
wow u got a "Cologne" haha. your better off than me.
i got jack for X-mas :biggrin:

Welcome S2002NSX!

It was good to see you again the other day. Thanks for dropping by to show me your Christmas present....that's one fantastic looking car! Nice sounding exhaust, too :biggrin:
Give a call when you can make it to the meetings or just coffee with the group. You'll not find a nicer bunch of guys (and gals, too!)

Gents, it's a small world. Clayton was my boss when I first started at the place I'm at now and one of the most honest and down to earth people you'll ever meet.

Charles

Outstanding NSX. Rode in it myself. Perfect set of upgrades installed.

I know Jack really misses it and I know you will really enjoy it.

I bought Jack's 1997 Kaiser Silver and it is flawless. Take a look at the attached pic of our NSX's together.

Welcome

Attachments

• 7608IMG_06211-med.jpg
    7608IMG_06211-med.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 73
Back