• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New members HAVE to use enthusify?

TigerBalm

Suspended
I am trying to sell some things on prime and I noticed that I only have the option to post them on enthusify which I do not feel comfortable using because once you have sold your items you have to ship it to the buyer then wait till he receives it and then the buyer has to give enthusify the okay to send the money? and it takes 14 days to get your money if enthusify doesn't hear anything from the buyer? that's a bit of a long wait I would think and also what if you send your part the next day and the buyer receives the item and decides to not contact enthusify and you end up waiting 14 days... just seems like a headache to me... I much rather just go through paypal which also has good protection for buyers and sellers.

I think its a bit unfair that new members cant post in the NSX parts for sale section... I understand the scam issue but why not just make it like other forums where you have to have a good amount of posts to be able to post in that section... I'm sure that would help from scammers.

I think its a bit unfair that new members cant post in the NSX parts for sale section... I understand the scam issue but why not just make it like other forums where you have to have a good amount of posts to be able to post in that section... I'm sure that would help from scammers.

Post count is meaningless. If you want to sell on prime as a new member then get used to enthusify. They are responsive to concerns and suggestions so feel free to post them in the appropriate thread.

...once you have sold your items you have to ship it to the buyer then wait till he receives it and then the buyer has to give enthusify the okay to send the money? and it takes 14 days to get your money if enthusify doesn't hear anything from the buyer?

Hey - Chad here from Enthusify support. I am happy to report that buyers are as interested in a functioning, efficient, and secure marketplace as sellers. If you have great stuff to sell, you will make Prime buyers happy and they will reward you. Some buyers direct Enthusify to release funds the moment they are notified about shipping. Some buyers direct Enthusify to release funds the moment the item arrives. As noted above, we are working to make the NSX Prime Marketplace easier and more secure to use. As requested by Prime community members, we are now working on the 'haggle' feature (OBO feature). Please keep the requests and feedback coming.

I am trying to sell some things on prime and I noticed that I only have the option to post them on enthusify which I do not feel comfortable using because once you have sold your items you have to ship it to the buyer then wait till he receives it and then the buyer has to give enthusify the okay to send the money? and it takes 14 days to get your money if enthusify doesn't hear anything from the buyer? that's a bit of a long wait I would think and also what if you send your part the next day and the buyer receives the item and decides to not contact enthusify and you end up waiting 14 days... just seems like a headache to me... I much rather just go through paypal which also has good protection for buyers and sellers.

Well it turns out people like you are EXACTLY the reason I am moving to Enthusify in the first place.

A bunch of tips have started flowing in to me privately from folks local to you in Colorado who reported problems buying stuff from you.

So I did some checking and found that this TigerBalm account was actually a secondary account you created. Your main account is r4m3n, which has started to accumulate some public complaints (1, 2) in addition to what I've recently received privately.

You listed some items as TigerBalm via Enthusify, complained about having to use it, then refused to complete transactions through Enthusify and demanded that people who bought stuff through the system get the transactions refunded and then pay you directly via PayPal as a GIFT "to avoid the 3% fee".. which of course also means the buyer forfeits any ability to dispute the transaction if you don't deliver as promised.

Thanks for validating my decision to require new accounts to use Enthusify to protect buyers. I'll be posting a much more blatant notice in the Marketplace warning people to report anyone who suggests going around the system to avoid fees and link to this thread as an example of the risk.

hmmm seems tigerbalm needs a facepalm......the brazen atitude of internet scammers,lol complaining on the site..."you are making it too hard for me to scam people out of money":rolleyes:

Lud I should have bowed down to you when you were sitting at my table for Lunch at NSXPO.
remember I actually asked you if I could LOL

great catch.

I wonder how many times people just start a new username
after they scam people LOL

I can only imagine

still not a fan of the new system but this made my day... great Work Lud

Last edited:
I am so happy to see this system work.

Tigerbalm aka r4m3n aka ped0bear aka whatever else sn's you have. Jonathon Andrew Ahn is a scammer. Buyer beware!

I say when you do a search of his name on regular google it will popup his name next to the word scammer buyer beware.

its a public forum so he has no-one where to go.

Jon is watching the responses pour in...

I am so pleased to see this loser exposed for who he really is.

I followed the links in this thread to see his former screen names and noticed that he was online at that very moment. So, I captured the following information below to share with the community. It's a pleasure to see he has been confronted and exposed, and furthermore that he is witnessing with his own eyes, the growing disdain towards his evil ways. I have no doubt that Jon will reap what he has sown, and this is only the beginning, eventually he will pay (in full) for his debt to society!

As of 11/8/12 I captured the following data below. Note, when you cut & paste the 'little green light', it converts into the text stating "online now"

Suspended
Last Activity: 11-08-2012 13:55
Current Activity: Viewing Thread r4m3n / tigerbalm / etc?

Suspended
Last Activity: 11-08-2012 13:59
Current Activity: Viewing Forum Buyer / Seller Experiences

Suspended
Last Activity: 11-06-2012 18:28

Back