• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX in Tennessee!

Hey all, just moved from Florida to Maryville, TN. Anyone out there in this area? Would love to meet some of the Prime members in this area.

WHAT, another NSX in Maryville?????????? This can't be happening. I am no longer the king of podunk. ha, ha

Welcome fine sir. I too live in the wonderful city of Maryville. I also came from Florida. Ft Lauderdale to be exact. You are a long way from home Dorthy!! Shoot me a pm and maybe we can hook up sometime soon.

James

James:

I will definitely send you a PM! That's so cool. I'm a little bummed, I thought I would have the only NSX in Podunk! I can say I have the only Targa I guess, and you have the only modded! :) We can both be happy!

Looking forward to meeting you soon. If I had seen your car I would have followed it!

Brian

There are other NSX's in the area. A black 91 w/10k miles. He never, ever, ever drives. I've never seen it. A silver 91 in Knoxville owned by Prime member Todddejag. She and I have gone on lots of drives around these parts. There is a red 97 in Oak Ridge, plus a few others I've seen but never spoken with.

Many times you can spot an NSX on the draqon with plates from North Carolina. Several of them make it a habit of coming over as frequently as possible. However, in town you never see them, and in Knoxville I might see one every 3 or 4 months. I look forward to passing another one real soon.

James

I'm from East TN originally (Greene County), I wish I had my NSX when I lived there. Some of the best driving roads in the country. I might take a road trip up there just to drive some of them.

blavenia said:
Hey all, just moved from Florida to Maryville, TN. Anyone out there in this area? Would love to meet some of the Prime members in this area.
Hi Brian,
I spent most of my life in the knoxville , sevier county area. One of the most beautiful areas in the country. About 7 years ago i had to transfer to memphis:frown: .

Take the car up to cades cove some weekend it's a nice beautiful drive.

Anyways welcome to tennessee.:smile:

Treat Brian and Vicky good guys! Sorry to lose him from Orlando. I thought I saw somewhere you were looking to sell your X James?

Oster

You are correct. I was thinking about it a short while ago. However, I decided to keep her and keep on modding. I'm happy again! ha, ha

Come visit some real roads one day, ok?

James

FLA NSX FIXER said:
Treat Brian and Vicky good guys! Sorry to lose him from Orlando. I thought I saw somewhere you were looking to sell your X James?

Oster

TitaniumVtec said:
Hey!!!!!!! You three Nashville dudes need to get your butts over to the Dragon someday soon. There are a few of us over here that would like more company. :biggrin:

James

I have never been on the dragon, but i have heard fun things about it.
I would be interested in heading over there one day.

Nathan

That would be fun. We have a while to wait before it dries up..:smile:

theman1990 said:
I'm movin' to Johnson City next year, and lookin forward to the East TN roads!
We'll be glad to have you. We need more NSX's in tennessee :smile: . Johnson city is a nice place. You will have some good drives into cherokee national forest, beautiful. Also if you like nascar bristol is real close but tickets can sell out a year in advance.

There are other NSX's in the area. A black 91 w/10k miles. He never, ever, ever drives. I've never seen it.

I think I saw this today on Bearden Hill around 1:30pm. Lowered with stock 91 rims? Love the Chile Verde at SoccerTaco and saw it while eating on their front porch today.

By the end of this summer there should be another NSX in the Knoxville area :cool: :biggrin:

It's getting crowded around here! :tongue:

Guess my Datsun's got rare factor now. :eek:

Guess I'm the 4th NSX in Maryville TN. That's interesting to have 4 in town, I'm originally from Mississippi, not Florida.:wink:

Attachments

• IMG_5861.jpg
    IMG_5861.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 101
I'll try to come out if possible, we've got family in town for Easter. When and were are you guys meeting? My NSX came from NC Charlotte area.

Back