• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new NSX of a friend of mine

Yes, he did it. The story:

He is was not a fan of japanese cars, but 2 weeks ago he was my passenger on the "classic ralley" from the "Lions Club". This ralley is not about speed, just some cool mountain roads with lots of curves. Answering some questions at the Checkpoints, like how much tire pressure is in your right front tire, etc.

Since my NSX is a exotic I was allowed to drive with all the 1920-1970 old cars.

Well, I let him drive about 100km in my NSX and he liked the car that much he just bought an NSX today. Last week I was with him to help out checking the car from an private seller about 200km away from my friends home.

It is an 1991 silver NSX, all stock and with some minor things we have to fix and repair (inner fenders, left front fender and bumper needs a repaint, etc). The timing belt and water pump were done 2 years ago. Brand new brake discs and pads was given 300km ago. The Bose soundsystem was repaired and the tires are also very good. exact 100.000km on the clock and just 2 pre-owners, he is the 3rd now.

During our testdrive we asked at a gas station if we can use them car lift. Hehe we were allowed to use it. That was the chance to check out the car at the bottom. No bad surprises, seems all to be in good shape!

38425714_29924.jpg

38425723_2094b.jpg

38425726_43147.jpg

Nice car, wheels, coilovers, a WW lip kit and he'll be back to the 21 century :D
OScar

Nice car! Quick decision too. Such deals normally take more then two weeks. ;-)

Another convert. Good job.

He will get my old Bilstein dampers with Zanardi springs and the Wings West kit from the red wreck I bougth 2 weeks ago + an NSX-R replica spoiler I have at home.

Another mods we do asap:
black OZ ultraleggeras was ordered today
Taitec light weight exhaust
NSX-R chassies bars
SoS intake snorkel

Back