• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Owner in NC!

Attachments

• Acura NSX 001.jpg
    Acura NSX 001.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,047
  • Acura NSX 003.JPG
    Acura NSX 003.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 512
  • Acura NSX 005.jpg
    Acura NSX 005.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 212
  • Acura NSX 006.JPG
    Acura NSX 006.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 244
  • Acura NSX 007.JPG
    Acura NSX 007.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Acura NSX 011.JPG
    Acura NSX 011.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 271
  • Acura NSX 012.JPG
    Acura NSX 012.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 731
  • Acura NSX 015.JPG
    Acura NSX 015.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Acura NSX 009.jpg
    Acura NSX 009.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 194
  • Acura NSX 004.jpg
    Acura NSX 004.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 542
Nice!

I noticed though that the spoilers color appears to be lighter, though it might be the angle or the sun.

Nice!

I noticed though that the spoilers color appears to be lighter, though it might be the angle or the sun.

Thanks. I think the color of the car definitely has a tendency to change with the angle of view. Monaco Blue has a ton of pearl in it. The spoiler matches perfectly. :smile:

I am actually going to the 'Cars and Coffee' meet close to Charlotte this weekend.
I haven't been to C&C-Charlotte.
If I'm around I might go to Brier Creek...they had a GREAT variety and its pretty close.

The monthly meet of the Triangle Italian Motor Sports Group will be held at Brier Creek Mall near Camilles Restaurant. This mall is near the intersection of I-540 and I-70. This has become a very well attended event, and combines with the weekly Saturday morning breakfast of the Hurricane Chapter of the PCA. It attracts some very fine cars (including of course several NSX's). The weather prediction appears to be nice, dry and in the low 60's for Saturday. Looks like a great day to take your NSX out for a drive!!

Congratualtions! Take it to the Tail of the Dragon as suggested by Skippy...you won't be disappointed.

Definitely!
That car saw the Dragon back in 2006 and loved every minute of it :

mp80.jpg

muwkch.jpg

2u4ueqd.jpg

jpxw7t.jpg

... man do I miss that car. :(

Last edited:
Guys, I am the previous owner of this car! I traded it in on a Lamborghini Gallardo just last week. This NSX is in perfect condition................absolutely flawless. In fact, I have the TSW Nogaro wheels that were on the car now for sale. They have less than 500 miles on them. I originally paid $2,250 and I will take $1,000 for anyone that purchases them locally (In North Carolina).

Back