• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner- 02 Grand Prix White with Tan Interior

Congrats Todd on the beautiful purchase. You will love it. And Steve - you are one of the good guys on the planet - not enough like you. Hope you stick around on Prime, and, hopefully, there will be another NSX in your future. Cheers, Jay

I love to hear stories like this ! Steve I am sorry to see you go but I am sure getting rid of your car was bitter sweet. I'm sure your employee will never forget your kind assistance and hopefully he will serve your company with years of loyal, hard work. Thanks for sharing !!!!

Steven, that's one heck of a good thing to do. These great acts don't go unrewarded; you will get another one in the future !
BTW, I was the guy who almost bought your car from the BMW repair shop owner back east just before you pulled the trigger before I did. Had I known your intentions to sell, I would have probably bought it. I am sure it went to a good owner. Great car but a greater seller !

Thanks for the kind words. However, this thread should really be about Todd and his beautiful NSX.

Just one amusing tidbit I played a small joke on Todd.
I will let him tell it if he elects to do so. Would never had considered doing so if he was not such a terriffic guy. Todd is such a good guy he almost wired me an extra $1K dollars before I pointed out the error.

I hope the car brings as much joy to Todd as it did to me. Congrats Todd and enjoy.

Todd, congrats! welcome to the NSX world, you'll have a blast. drive it more than Steve did, and enjoy it just as much!
Steve, way to go!

I love all that positive karma, feng shui, and energy!

But we are sad another NSX bites the USA dust. shipped off never to be seen again.

treat he well and she will grrrrruuummmmpppppbbbbblllllleeeee

every time you press the gas. LOL

goodluck,

it took almost a week and a half to get from CA, to FL on a carrier semi.

so it might be longer to get to you up there.

take lots of pics when she arrives and getting pulled off the transport.

we like pics damn it.

Todd, what a great find!
Obviously not a find, but you knew what you wanted, let everyone know and was willing to act on a car like this, when it became available.
Buying a car from someone like Steve is a no brainer!

I would love to see more pictures, and one day be lucky enough to see in person. Now that it is in Canada there is always a chance to see this car.

I also imported my NSX from the US. There seems to be more and more NSXs in Canada all the time. (a good thing!)

I like the black roof, mirrors.. It is a "one of" gem.

I am sure you find yourself spending time in the garage, just admiring the car.

Congrats!

Post more pics!

PS>>> let me know when you want to sell it :)

Last edited:
wow, thats niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. my second nsx will definately be a gpw or imola or rio yellow or blue, lol

Congratulations, Todd. A fine, fine looking NSX. Steve Allen, too - for being such a steward of a fine auto and sharing the truth behind his sale.

Todd your photos show a really nice neighborhood (neighbourhood for you all) - reports of broken necks yet? Massive attention will be drawn to your drives!

Lastly, that 7 UP vending machine in your garage......cool, real cool, but what's loaded in there (betting Blue, Moly something, Alexander Keith's IPA)?

:biggrin::smile::biggrin:

Hello Everyone,

My New Baby is on its way to Canada. A 02 GPW with full comptech package. Was owned by a gent in California who took extreme care of it. Low mileage vehicle. Was just loaded onto the truck and heading to Vancouver. Cannot wait for it to arrive. It is a beauty. Will send pics when it arrives. Glad to be a part of the exclusive NSX Club and cant wait to talk with other local owners. Many mods are planned as parts have been bought.

Cheers.
Todd
AKA JRNSX

I'm a soon to be owner, hopefully.

Probably a dumb question but what is included with the "full comptech package"?

Todd you have an incredible car... quite the coveted combination among NSX owners and want to be owners.

Steve, we are blessed to be a blessing ... it appears you are living a kingdom life. For God so loved that He gave.

It is awesome you were willing to give up things that gave you pleasure and joy to benefit others.

I'm sure you will continue to be blessed and continue blessing. There is the principal of sowing and reaping. You always reap more than you sow. I'm confident your generosity will return a harvest that is pressed down, shaken together and running over.

It sounds like you plan to hang with us here on Prime, so you may well be back in an NSX sometime in the future.

And back to Todd... since this is your post... I'm sure you are still feeling the excitement from when you saw that 02 Grand Prix White NSX come out of that trailer.

I'm sure this baby found a very nice home...

As for me... I couldn't take it any longer.. I had to pull the cover off mine yesterday. It's time to get it ready for another season of fun :biggrin: (I don't have the pleasure of driving it year round... but in a way, it is nice to let that anticipation build as I anxiously wait to get it back out on the road).

- Rod

Last edited:
Congrats Todd !

And Steven - You are an amazing person. God bless you

:biggrin: AGREED on both counts above!

Just noticed the black roof - is that painted by previous owner or wrapped? I know 02+ nsx should not have black roof or mirrors....looks sharp though!

Last edited:
Hey thanks. It was painted by the previous owner before Steve. It is going back to the stock white look though very shortly. Car has to have the front bumper re done so I figured I might as well do the roof, mirrors and pillar posts at the same time.

PS- Thanks for the LED lights Rick. They look awesome. Cant wait for your new LED strips drls to be done. Great guy to deal with and great products.

Cheers.

Back