• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner - 2004 NSX-T 118

I’m the new and PROUD owner of #118 . I’ll quickly address the few very minor (IMO) issues and will enjoy driving it. Heading out of town for weekend so I’ll pick it up Wednesday. More details then. Looking forward to soaking up the knowledge of this community and hopefully will add value for others also.

welcome

I’m the new and PROUD owner of #118 . I’ll quickly address the few very minor (IMO) issues and will enjoy driving it. Heading out of town for weekend so I’ll pick it up Wednesday. More details then. Looking forward to soaking up the knowledge of this community and hopefully will add value for others also.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to Prime. The amount of knowledge accessible thru this site is priceless. I'm the owner of #096 and it's a twin to yours. Love the color combo, 10 times more in person than on pictures. Get her back into to tip top shape and keep her that way. Safe travels and enjoy the ride home. If by chance you travel through Kansas and need any help, just let me know.

Cheers!
-shaun

***MODERATOR NOTE***

Moved these posts to the new owner forum.

@I’m_All_In welcome to NSX Prime! Be sure to post pics of your new treasure. You scored a really nice example.

Honcho

@I'm_All_In

Congratulations and welcome to the ownership club. I have found fellow NSX owners to be incredibly giving with their time, parts, and knowledge to help me and other owners out to keep these great cars on the road and being enjoyed.

I cobbled together 20 years of "thoughts on ownership" last year and have added to it during my 21st year. Hopefully there are some good resources and thoughts that will help you learn even more about the car.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask - either here on or Facebook (best forum is NSX Owners Group...steer clear of NSX Prime for questions as 75-80% of that group is non-owners and the closest many of them have been to an NSX is seeing one at HINs...). Asking on NSXPrime.com might not get the quickest response, but it will probably get you the best response.

I also do the Friday "Tech Tip" series on NSX Owners Group on Facebook, so you can always PM me if you have questions that you don't want to ask "in public" - I think I have 4-5 new owners who routinely ask me questions via Messenger so I won't mind if there is another...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...to-new-NSX-Owners-(and-maybe-some-not-so-new)

Back