• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner 2019

IMG_6328 (1).jpg
IMG_6344.jpg
IMG_6397.jpg
IMG_6405.jpg

Nice my car finally arrived after three long months. thanks [MENTION=32732]powdbyrice[/MENTION] for tips.

2019 factory build to order. I will give track impressions later this month as that’s what I grabbed it for.

I love the blow off hiss (I haven't head this in youtube videos) and rev matching down shift sounds. like every dct (which ive never owned but have ridden along) shifting is seamless.

There’s less space to move around inside vs the 91. Bird just pooped on my hood and killed the paint lol, they say it needs 60 days curing before any paint protection waxing etc welp.

Trunk does smell like epoxy but meh who cares this car is awesome.

It’s very quick in any gear as they are so close. It does some computer assisted AWD weirdness in the turns I felt. I can’t wait to see if what that relates to on track.

Quiet mode makes it drive like a rental car, but I use it a bit as it’s relaxing.

Interior is plenty good, The radio is fine with apple car play, it’s a high res screen and looks good. The Acura UI modes do look dated but again fine in apple car play.

The viewable part of the engine looks waaay smaller in person.

I want a titanium key. Or fob

I can’t figure out how to only auto pop door handles for drivers side.

I recommend Oakland Acura if you are looking. I think out of most places they are more equip to answer questions than just reading a sales pitch. They kept me informed of my car and at one point patched me directly to Acura corporate nsx chief for an update which was cool.

CONGRATS to you! :smile::biggrin:

Full circle from '91 to this. Many happy smiles and miles to ya'.

Congratulations and enjoy it n the best of health.

I am not sure if you can only get the driver's side to pop up. I thought you can disable both but not one side.

Congrats on the purchase! Popping just the driver’s door handle only, as you approach your car, is completely doable. I can’t remember exactly where, but it is programmed/changed in the “car settings” menu. Give me a shoot out or we can have a white & black on red meet. Lol!

congrats as well, I just picked up my very gently used 2017 all black on thursday and have been getting to know the nuances - it is really awesome when you get stuck in crappy traffic, and it happens that it just goes EV mode and you creep along as needed, no huffs or puffs, also found something interesting out, you can back up huge distances (relative) in EV mode - it freaked out my buddy as I just backed silently out of his 125 foot driveway just like a tesla! just getting to know her but its gonna be awesome and glad to be back to Acura. :) now to figure out all the settings and info stuff. :)

Back