• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner 92 GPW

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and show you all my new to me NSX. I've been a track guy for over 10 years and have had all kinds of cars ranging from Supras, Corvettes, to race Miata's. My current track machine is an S2000.

I was in the market for something fun to drive and restore and enjoy on the weekends. Luckily, a friend of a friend had this awesome 92 GPW that he was interested in selling. Unfortunately and fortunately, it has been extremely well kept and other then the driver seat but there really isn't much restore on it!

My goal is to make this a absolutely perfect and period correct 92 NSX. The car is in excellent condition all around but I will be going through everything with a fine tooth and trying to create the perfect representation of how this car would've looked coming off the showroom floor.

This forum has been an huge resource so far and I look forward to spending more time on here and meeting some members in person.

IMG_8084.jpgIMG_2301.jpg

Last edited:
PA inspection stickers in your new white NSX's driver side windshield?
Where are you located?

CONGRATS and welcome to you!
Your track S2000 looks fun..........your new NSX looks delicious :wink:

Last edited:
Welcome. I support your goal in keeping this all OEM and as mint as it looks at the moment.

Congrats and Welcome. Love the S2000.

My current track machine is an S2000.

I came to the NSX world from an '06 Laguna Blue S2000. I don't miss the S2000 as the NSX is superior in so many ways, but I do still love them and give them a thumbs-up when I see one.

My goal is to make this a absolutely perfect and period correct 92 NSX. The car is in excellent condition all around but I will be going through everything with a fine tooth and trying to create the perfect representation of how this car would've looked coming off the showroom floor.

An excellent goal, and one that the previous owner already improved upon by swapping out the original (horrible) wheels :D. Beyond that, you've got a great starting point :) congrats on the car!

An excellent goal, and one that the previous owner already improved upon by swapping out the original (horrible) wheels :D. Beyond that, you've got a great starting point :) congrats on the car!

If the OP wants to have a period correct NSX he'll need to swap back to the "horrible" wheels. :)

I personally like the fat fives. And love that you're going to bring it back to OE. Congrats on the beautiful car!

hey man i seen you at summit point ripping some laps this May with PCA! i was in the red NSX if you remember. congrats on the purchase. bring the NSX next time and run in white so i can keep up lol

...and the Honda badge on the nose.

If the OP wants to have a period correct NSX he'll need to swap back to the "horrible" wheels. :)

I personally like the fat fives. And love that you're going to bring it back to OE. Congrats on the beautiful car!

Would it be rude to ask how much you paid? I have been thinking of selling my 92 gpw 40k miles but just not sure. Its only been out once this year.

Back