• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner and Love It!

Have had my New Nsx for 3 weeks and it is the most unbelievable car I have ever driven. Reminds me of the feel when I drove a FF2000 at the John Powell racing school at Mosport many years ago! Can't believe I was a Porsche fan all these years. There is no comparisom.

1991 Nsx Red/Black
2002 Mini Cooper s
1980 Porsche 911 SC Convertible
1980 Corvette 4-speed (380HP modified)SOLD

Have had my New Nsx for 3 weeks and it is the most unbelievable car I have ever driven. Reminds me of the feel when I drove a FF2000 at the John Powell racing school at Mosport many years ago! Can't believe I was a Porsche fan all these years. There is no comparisom.

1991 Nsx Red/Black
2002 Mini Cooper s
1980 Porsche 911 SC Convertible
1980 Corvette 4-speed (380HP modified)SOLD

Booyah! :cool:

Welcome, better yet, come up for Est Fest, and meet the rest of the gang.

Can't believe I was a Porsche fan all these years. There is no comparisom"...now you"ll get the P guys all upset with this quote..

Bram

Last edited:
Thanks Bram and everyone else! No disrepect to fellow Porsche owners I still love them but after driving the NSX it is the complete package-Styling/Balance/Comfort/Just the right amount of power.

Trying to post pic but no luck yet!

Welcome... +1 on pics... its easy just click 'Manage Attachments' below when posting your message, then click 'Browse', then select your image 'Open', then scroll down and close the window, then most important part click 'Upload' and close the window once done. You can preview your post before submitting.

Attachments

• Attachments1.jpg
    Attachments1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Attachments2.JPG
    Attachments2.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Finally got it! At first I hated the chrome wheels but now they have grown on me. I believe they are OEM as they have a Honda badge in the middle?

Attachments

• IMG_6717.jpg
    IMG_6717.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 123
Finally got it! At first I hated the chrome wheels but now they have grown on me. I believe they are OEM as they have a Honda badge in the middle?

They look like Comptech Forgeline RS wheels. May have been a dealer installed option back in the day?

Comptwl.jpg

Thanks for the picture uploading info and info on the rims! Will stay with them as they seem to suit the car. You either love them or hate them.Too many choices and decisions otherwise.

You bought the car from Village Auto in Ancaster?

75k miles from California if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully you enjoy the heck out of it.

Correct you are. Car is incredibly clean and well cared for. The folks at Village Auto were wonderful to deal with and addressed all concerns I had. Could not believe the underbody when we put it up on the hoist. Looked brand new. I am new to the NSX and they took the time to do complete run through of NSX checklist incl. snap ring(it was out of range which basically sealed the deal for me) and I had no concerns about purchasing the car. Having now driven it over 2,000 miles in 4 weeks it was a wise choice.

Correct you are. Car is incredibly clean and well cared for. The folks at Village Auto were wonderful to deal with and addressed all concerns I had. Could not believe the underbody when we put it up on the hoist. Looked brand new. I am new to the NSX and they took the time to do complete run through of NSX checklist incl. snap ring(it was out of range which basically sealed the deal for me) and I had no concerns about purchasing the car. Having now driven it over 2,000 miles in 4 weeks it was a wise choice.

Hopefully you took care of the faux walnut trim. I saw the car the afternoon of our fall cruise last year and came very close, but I find Dave very abrasive and he wouldn't (at that time) take a fair deal for it. It's funny too, because I like 3km from the dealership.

I may be in Ottawa in a few weeks, and if you're free, we should meet for a beer!

Last edited:
Be interesting to see the walnut trim, please share a pic. With us.

Are you referring to the close up pic or the complete pic of the car. The closeup is not my car. If so will have it attended to. THX

Your 100% correct Richie, they are Foregline from Comptech, there is some nice modes on this car, including, I/H/E, plus the suspension is lowered....it could be Comptech too (not sure).

Bram

They look like Comptech Forgeline RS wheels. May have been a dealer installed option back in the day?

Comptwl.jpg

Back