• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner and Love It!

Welcome
I took a hard look at that car before buying mine. Do some digging with the vin# on prime and you should find a few shots of the car from the early 2000's. It had the forgelines on in the photo. Was also serviced by Mark B during it's time in phoenix.
Nice car, congratulations

Dave

Thanks Dave, I am very pleased with the car. Many good aftermarket mods that I am discovering. How does your Nsx compare to your Porsche?

I would not say that, if you have never driven a 1980's 930.....Now this is a real man's car, especially if it is damp on the road.

"yeah but he had a 1980 Porsche.... so come on"

Bram

Porsche is now gone....sold to Dave @ VillageAuto funny enough.
As far as attention goes the NSX is in different league and the sound of the engine is like a drug. ( I keep turning the radio off on my kids when they get in the car). Your car will even sound better than mine with the intake, headers and exhaust.

The thing I miss the most about the Pcar is the convertible....guess I should have held out for a targa (next one :wink:)

Dave

I didn't catch that you are in Ottawa. Let me know if you'd like to be added to our local mailing list. Seems like we have a few new owners in the area.

John

Hi John thanks for the invite, Actually located in the Beautiful Northumberland Hills just East Of Cobourg. Many twisty back roads to get my NSX tharapy sessions. Marsh

Congrats!
Red NSXs are the fastest.

More Pics

Attachments

• IMG_6722 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_6722 (800x533).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6731 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_6731 (800x533).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6726 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_6726 (800x533).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6727 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_6727 (800x533).jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6732 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_6732 (800x533).jpg
    88 KB · Views: 50
Nice. :cool:

A heat gun and some patience will get the walnut applique off. Then some goo gone and a layer of wax will restore the original metallic finish. Just bear in mind the metallic finish itself is a sticker so it might pull off, which if it does, you might want to get rid of all of it and just polish the underlying alumnium. There's a DIY thread here somewhere.

Those Comptech wheels are (IMHO) a little dated. I'd powdercoat them to something duller, but that's just me.

I love it. I kinda like the period wheels. Truthfully I have a soft spot for stock (or stock looking) NSXs. I think the Comptech treatment is excellent.

Very nice find!

hey appraiser! do you know where Codrington is? im from London, have a similar car with chrome wheels as well and plan on going to my inlaws for a week or two up your way. send me a pm with your info as i would love to do some cruising up that way with ya.
eddy

Back