• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner greet - local 604

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow NSX'ers

Proud new owner of a '92 Grand Prix White. Just wanted to intro myself and hopefully find a few locals owners. ...and just say "HI" :biggrin:

I hope to be involved with the events and this forum and eventually meet a few of you. I hear NSXpo 2005 is the place to be. ...or maybe any local or closer events that may be hosted.

Anyways, cheers everyone.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, congratulations, you must of bought the one from north shore acura, welcome aboard, I am in the 604 area as well, nice to meet you..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"What's an NSX?" all of my Vancouver friends asked. "It's like a Ferrari, but engineered by people who went to university."

This has got to be one of the best definitions of the NSX!!!!! Brilliant, just Brilliant!! :biggrin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot more local NSX's than expected. ...and a very warm welcome. The car and family seem to get better and better each day.

Local sightings, I've seen a grey/gunmetal'ish colored NSX heading southbound on Oak a couple of times. Wheels and kit aswell. Looks sharp. The only other one I know of locally is the owner of SR racing with the white rebuild and 2002+ face update. It was painted white and made to look like a JDM Type-R. Looks sharp. Everything was done right so it looks stock JDM Type-R (2002+).

In response I've received a lot but sightings seem to be rare. I hope to see more of you on the road. Any local gatherings?

NSX604 :biggrin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I bump into (or rather encounter) other local NSXr's from time to time.

I just found out about a dinner event that'll be happening tomorrow night (Thursday July 21st).

If you can make it here are the details:

NSXCA president, Wei-Shen Chin will be visiting the Vancouver area this week. Dinner is at 630pm at Milestones in Coquitlam there's about 16 or so in the group so far.

http://www.milestonesrestaurants.com/images/maps/loccoquitlam.gif

Cheers, Bob.

Attachments

• loc_coquitlam.gif
    loc_coquitlam.gif
    55.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited: