• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner in Ottawa, Ontario

Hello Fellow Primers,

I've finally joined the group officially.
I've been on this forum and on the prowl for quite some time, and I've finally got myself an NSX!

She's a 91 Berlina:
2.jpg

I bought her off a fellow primer for a local sale. Things couldn't have gone better, well, except maybe for the weather haha.
In all honesty, I am thrilled. My face hurt all day yesterday from all the smiling I had been doing. I couldn't be happier!

I'm definitely looking forward to next spring. I may be on the move regarding work, but I've already been in contact with the Ottawa NSX guys and am looking forward to touching base with the rest of the Ontario folks and all other members of the NSXPrime community!

I will be looking forward to being part of NSXPrime on a whole new level.

Thanks for sharing this with me,

Lucas

^ Correct myw.

I'd actually been in contact with the previous owner when the car was for sale earlier on in the year as well.
Like most, this was a lengthy search with a happy ending :).

Nice! Congrats :)

That's my former car I sold to Lucas. I'll miss her, but I know Lucas will take care of her real well, I could see the passion he had for the car.

Congrats buddy!

Welcome to ownership. List of mods? And nice to see someone wearing a poppy.

Congrats on the car. Have fun with her. Welcome to the club :biggrin:

You are 100% correct Imran, she will be well kept and enjoyed!

List of mods done by previous owner(s):
SoS 275 Clutch & Flywheel
-R Spoiler
H&R Springs
Shine GT front lip
HID headlights
Comptech Gen 1 Exhaust
5zigen FN01R-C 17/18
Dunlop Direzza ZII rubber

Hey Eddie, I don't want to thread jack too much since this is about Lucas and his new car, but since I started getting into the track/auto-x scene a lot more, I want to find a car that is more economical to do that in. Also toying with practicality (being married does that to you) but I'm hoping my impractical side will win out and I'll end up with an s2000! I'll post a thread when I get whatever it is that I end up with!

Congrats!!

How do you like the sound of the gen1 comptech? The wheels look great, I bet she drives like a dream! Happy motoring!

Back