• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner... kind of

Hello Primers!

I just wanted to officially introduce myself as the new owner of an NSX and this account. I've been on the site for awhile and I've been driving the car for about five years now (when I was home). But recently, I graduated with my engineering degree and daddy decided that the NSX would be my graduation present. Yes, I'm lucky and spoiled and all that, you don't need to tell me. Naturally, I managed to get myself into an accident during my first couple months of ownership. No speeding or racing or anything like that, but stuff happens I guess. I got it all fixed up and now have a ton of extra parts to sell to you all in the marketplace. That's pretty much my story and I'm excited to officially be a part of prime!

Lawrence

Attachments

• IMG_0117a.JPG
    IMG_0117a.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 112
Welcome Lawrence, us engineers have to stick together. What was your major (Electrical, CompSci, Mechanical, Civil, ????). All that calculus and physics sucks, doesn't it? :tongue:

welcome to the forum.

Welcome Lawrence, us engineers have to stick together. What was your major (Electrical, CompSci, Mechanical, Civil, ????). All that calculus and physics sucks, doesn't it? :tongue:

My major was mechanical with a concentration in aerospace/fluids. An yes, physics and math sucks. I think it's hilarious that people think engineers like that stuff. Luckily, I finished almost all of it in high school :)

My major was mechanical with a concentration in aerospace/fluids. An yes, physics and math sucks. I think it's hilarious that people think engineers like that stuff. Luckily, I finished almost all of it in high school :)

I hated that stuff ... just made enough good grades to be respectable with my GPA. As it turns out, I use very little of my major (EE) in my current job, but a bunch of CompE stuff, which is pretty much today's equivalent of EE. BTW, my humble advice to you is to get your Masters while you're somewhat young (I'm assuming) ... it'll probably take you less time now than when you get older ... :eek:

Welcome Lawrence. I'm rather new here myself, as I just got my '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl in March 2009. Just gotta say, betthemortgage, Physics makes the world go 'round. BS in Physics with a math minor 28 years ago. :wink:

Welcome Ron!

Kyras no wonder you bought an NSX with all that math ability. It's good practical sense that leads to the NSX! Bethemortgage is not only smart - he's really lucky!!!!:wink:

Back