• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner of a red 2003

Hi, all. I've been lurking and learning for a few months. Finally bought an NSX last weekend. 2003 red with Comptech SC, exhaust and headers. The interior and exterior are currently stock.

A buddy and I flew out to Delaware and drove it back to Chicago. Great drive with an awesome car. :smile:

The NSX joins my '91 300ZX TT (with a bunch of mods) as another toy. Will probably have some questions, but just wanted to introduce myself. I have to say that Prime seems like a great community. I've learned a lot in the past few months.

IMG_4852.JPG

Welcome, You will enjoy that car.

good luck with it, and i am glad to see you drove it back. what number is it?

Congrats, looks like a beauty.

Nice to see you have a Z32 as well. I owned a NA Slicktop back in the day. I remember the interior looks a lot like the NSX. Twinturbo.net still going strong?

welcome aboard.

now since your starting off with an NSX that is Supercharged and not stock dont let it put a bad taste in your mouth in regards to cost to keep it up and running

Stock NSX lack the power some crave, but will last 20+ years with proper maint.

get her checked out often. to save yourself some cash

Welcome and congrats - looks like a beauty. Bet the drive was a great adventure! Cheers, Jay

Congratulations!

I think many of us watched that beauty on EB*y and salivated. Frankly, I was surprised it ran for so long without selling. I believe you most likely got a red-hot deal on it, and it appeared from the seller's photos, etc, that he took VERY good care of it.

Congrats on a great looking car, obviously while 'lurking' you learned that posting a picture right away is mandatory :biggrin:

Brian

Welcome to the NSX Madness! Beautiful NSX by the way ... Enjoy!:biggrin:

Congrats on the new ride!

Aside from your current mods, keep it stock and don't sell any parts if you do mod it :smile:

Hi, all. I've been lurking and learning for a few months. Finally bought an NSX last weekend. 2003 red with Comptech SC, exhaust and headers. The interior and exterior are currently stock.

A buddy and I flew out to Delaware and drove it back to Chicago. Great drive with an awesome car. :smile:

The NSX joins my '91 300ZX TT (with a bunch of mods) as another toy. Will probably have some questions, but just wanted to introduce myself. I have to say that Prime seems like a great community. I've learned a lot in the past few months.

IMG_4852.JPG

Congrats on your purchase

since your starting off with an NSX that is Supercharged and not stock dont let it put a bad taste in your mouth in regards to cost to keep it up and running

I've had a Autorotor CTSC for over 6 years and the only maintenance cost was a belt every three years and a quart or two of 20w50 oil for the supercharger. It is easy and cheap to maintain.

Yes and not allone :). We usually have 5-10 NSXs at each event.

Welcome Kublakhan! Hope to see your beauty at a future meet.

Paul- I will miss this Saturday's event (and maybe even Aug) but will see you all for sure before the summer is over. Sure like the idea of a Gingerman test & tune track day if we can pull it together.

Congrats! I'm headed to chi-town as part of a road trip in a few months. I'll post something about it in the local forums...hope we can meetup to checkout this sexy beast.

Back