• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Prime Member '95 NSX - SF Bay Area

Heyy everyone,

Finally getting around to posting my first thread after being able to drive my NSX up from LA, since I've been working in SF. It's been tough for me to find designated safe parking up here (those in SF know parking can be...ridiculous). Hope to meet up with others in the Bay Area :) Where is everyone else at??

About the car and pics below:
I've worked a lot with Comptech, from the supercharger, wheels, suspension, headers/exhaust, etc. Bembos with dual calipers on the rears. Externally, I've tried to keep everything looking OEM, but might start modifying the body. Not sure yet haha.

NSX - 2.jpg
NSX - 3.jpg
NSX - 4.jpg
NSX - 12.jpg
NSX - 6 (Engine).jpg
NSX - 9 (Engine).jpg
NSX - 10 (Exhaust).jpg
NSX - 14 (Wheel).jpg
NSX - 11.jpg

That car was the shitznit back in the day!!!!!:biggrin:

Welcome! I moved up here with my NSX from LA as well, albeit about 10 years ago. There are some great roads around, be sure to check out highway 35 (Skyline Blvd) and some of the roads coming off it.. Also check out the local FB group, there are events posted there all the time.

Welcome. My 97 car is a close relative of your car. I bought it in 2009 from the original owner who had a business next door to Comptech back in 1997. He went to them for all the goodies when the car was new. I did the body and interior updates after that. Check it out in the link under my signature. Perhaps you'd like some of my work.

welcome! The norcal nsx group is awesome. I highly suggest you take some time and get to know them.

Welcome! I moved up here with my NSX from LA as well, albeit about 10 years ago. There are some great roads around, be sure to check out highway 35 (Skyline Blvd) and some of the roads coming off it.. Also check out the local FB group, there are events posted there all the time.

Thanks Josh! Will definitely check out Skyline Blvd :) I'd love to check out the events going on around here.

Congrats and welcome. There is a pretty good group up here. We just had our monthly event a couple weekends ago. This month is Car Week so the event is down there. If you're on Facebook join us over at NorCal NSX Owner. https://www.facebook.com/groups/nsxbythebay/

Sweeet, thanks! Will definitely check it out! But I'm having trouble viewing the page, from the link?

Last edited:
Back