• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

New Saleen! resembles the NSX

I don't know if it's just me but even the new Saleen looks bad ass and resembles an NSX more than what Acura has been toying with. Sorry if this is a repost.

saleen_s5s_raptor_concept_1_x.jpg

saleen_s5s_raptor_concept_2_x.jpg

saleen_s5s_raptor_concept_3_x.jpg

saleen_s5s_raptor_concept_7_x.jpg

It aint just you! That thing definitely resembles the NSX. Looks badass too!

Repost...but your right the raptor does resemble the NSX...too bad Honda can't figure it out. Its like Honda is trying to make the NSX everything the current NSX isn't.

Repost...but your right the raptor does resemble the NSX...too bad Honda can't figure it out. Its like Honda is trying to make the NSX everything the current NSX isn't.

"According to Saleen executives, the Raptor is expected to hit the market in two years at about $185,000 MSRP."

If the next NSX is 185k, I'll have to find an R8 for sale.

If the next NSX is 185k, I'll have to find an R8 for sale.

By then they should be around 85-90K and for 185K I would rather have Diablo GT or SV, Heck a 355 for $65 would work just fine.

The new sweet spot for the rear air intakes is above the rear wheels. I like the way it is incorporated into the rear window pillar, I think we will be seeing more of this.

The problem with air intakes near or on top of the car is that they technically provide some lift, if they're at all above the place the air is being directed to. Better have good downforce elsewhere to compensate.

I don't like it. The styling is too busy. Looks too much like a Lotus Exige or Elise. Give me a Ford GT any day. Or maybe a Saleen S7...

+1. I agree. Exactly what I was thinking.

Back