• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Server Issue Thread

I just noticed today that when using Firefox, the Icon is missing beside the URL. When I mouse over it, it says "this website does not supply identity information". I'm positive it wasn't doing this 2 days ago as I often click on this Icon and drag it onto my desktop to save links I want to go back to. If I use IE, I'm able to do this .. but not with Firefox. Does anyone else have this issue?

the favicon.ico isn't there on the server.... not really a big deal tho. I'd use chrome its much faster and everything just works.......

No tks .. not interested in switching .. but tks for clueing me in to the fact that the missing icon .. and associated message .. doesn't actually keep the drag and drop function from working. I had expected that the dragged link would no longer work .. but I should have checked it.

Sorry for bothering but since this evening it seems I can't upload images anymore.

Storage space is not fully utilized yet (6.01 MB of 9.54 MB) but any images of any type (jpg. .png) and sizes are getting rejected with the error message "not a valid image file" after the upload.

My report on gauge cluster capacitor replacement is mostly without images now and I'm without ideas what to do about it :confused:

I'm having the same problem. I have lots of space available, the images are jpg and the size is about 1/3 of the allowable limit. This physical size is well within stated limits.

Please advise.

Back