• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Service from BrianK, NSXe-repair.com

As many of you know I repair NSX Bose Amps and the Climate control units. I am now offering repairs on your EPS (electronic power steering) control module My intro price will be $80 for people the contact me through NSXprime and that includes the return shipping and no up charge for Paypal.

7588Picture_026-med.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Brian this is John Lnton I have a 1992 nsx and the climate control is having issues.. it will only blow on front panel and floor, if you change to defrost it wont blow on windshield, the solenoid wont open to so i can have heat but Nor does it work when a/c
is on but A/c is cold

All my bose speaker amps are out as well, the speakers would work sometimes then cut off, now i cant even get my steroe to come on so it looks like i need to send u the speakers all 3, the stereo if u fix them, and the ccu?? what the cost?? You can call me at 615 498 0903 if needed..

Thanks John

As many of you know I repair NSX Bose Amps and the Climate control units. I am now offering repairs on your EPS (electronic power steering) control module My intro price will be $80 for people the contact me through NSXprime and that includes the return shipping and no up charge for Paypal.

7588Picture_026-med.jpg

Intro is over current price is $250.

Back