• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New shoes for my Brooklands Green

Gold would look nice too. I noticed car looks stock except wheels? Do yourself and your checkbook a favor and stop there!! I think the car looks great as is...Once you start modding you can't stop...Ask me how I know?

Gold would look nice too. I noticed car looks stock except wheels? Do yourself and your checkbook a favor and stop there!! I think the car looks great as is...Once you start modding you can't stop...Ask me how I know?

Haha, I think the mod bug already bit me before I even purchased the NSX. I've only had her for 5 1/2 months and have dumped around 8k into mods and maintenance. Adds up fast.

But yes, its basically stock minus Comptech intake, header, exhaust, Dali chip, SOS throttle body, TEIN RE, Jetz valance, Recaro PP's, and Volk GT-V's, HID's, decent sound system, etc.....

Still need to install the WW front lip and side skirts... After those are painted and installed, I think I will be close to finished (or at least hope to think is the case). :biggrin:

Nice man! Your car looks fantastic. I never thought black wheels could be pulled off on brooklands, but you made it look awesome. Wow! You did all those mods in the first 5 1/2 months of ownership?!!! I think it took me that long just to get around to tinting my windows. The mod bug has truly bit you good! Looking forward to what comes next.

Porschesque handsome!
Steve

Thank you Steve!

Nice man! Your car looks fantastic. I never thought black wheels could be pulled off on brooklands, but you made it look awesome. Wow! You did all those mods in the first 5 1/2 months of ownership?!!! I think it took me that long just to get around to tinting my windows. The mod bug has truly bit you good! Looking forward to what comes next.

Thanks brooklands! I gotta represent for the Green Team and seeing all of the mods from the rest of the primers pushed me to get mine done sooner than later. Now if I could only dig myself out of debt! :frown:

I didn't think black would look good on green at first and was really debating on gold or bronze wheels, but I had to pull the trigger and try the black GT-V's out. So far, I'm very satisfied with the result. Glad you like it. I'll be posting more pics after I get the skirts and lip installed. Hopefully I can have those done before the end of February.

very nice!!! i was about to get them LOL you got lucky :biggrin:

Looks fantastic! I've had a set of new GTV's sitting in my closet for years, and after seeing your car...I'm about to order some tires:biggrin:

Very nice!
i was wondering what my car would look like in black rims.
nsx_23.jpg

Looks fantastic! I've had a set of new GTV's sitting in my closet for years, and after seeing your car...I'm about to order some tires:biggrin:

Thanks The Kid, what color are they? Now please get some tires and post some pics!

Very nice!
i was wondering what my car would look like in black rims.
nsx_23.jpg

I love the green / gold combo! Thanks for the pic brucewayne, your car looks awesome!

Back