• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New shoes for my Brooklands Green

Hello primers, just got done installing my new wheels and wanted to share with you. Let me know what you think. :smile:

IMG00227-20091206-1250.jpg

IMG00228-20091206-1251.jpg

IMG00241-20091206-1307.jpg

IMG00231-20091206-1252.jpg

IMG00235-20091206-1253.jpg

IMG00236-20091206-1253.jpg

Seats
IMG00234-20091206-1253.jpg

Looks good with the Volks suiting the Brooklands.

From the photo's the rear tires look a little 'stretched' over the rims? Is this an illusion or could you not get wider tires due to rubbing issues?

Nice looking NSX

regards,

I think you picked the perfect choice! My new favorite Brooklands Green, great job!!

Thanks mugen_kid, I didn't ever imagine owning a green NSX, but the color is now a part of me now... Your ride is sweet and your wheels are very unique! Great combo!

very nice, I actually like the black which I didn't think I would :biggrin:

Thanks Blury, I wasn't sure about which wheels to get at first, but had my friend photoshop some different wheels (VSXX, TE37, Advan RS, Meister S1, etc.) and the GT-V's were my favorite, even though they are on every NSX. :biggrin:

Love GT-V's!

Thanks Dawk! Your ride was one of the wheels I had photoshopped. Those VSXX's are pure sex!

You can't go wrong with Volks. The car looks great. :smile:

Thank you DocL! :smile:

Looks good. A set of volk centercaps should set it off nicely.
OP, forgot to ask....

1. Any Rubbing?
2. How much neg camber in rear?
3. Any pics directly from the rear?

Thanks Synth, your ride was also one that I had photoshopped. Love the GT-V's and your new Advans! Center caps are next.. thinking about the ones that have the big "VR" on them.

1. No rubbing
2. Not sure how much neg camber in the rear, but its pretty negative.
3. Here you go!

Kinda hard to see, but you can kind of tell how negative it is:
IMG00230-20091206-1251.jpg

IMG00238-20091206-1305.jpg

Looks good with the Volks suiting the Brooklands.

From the photo's the rear tires look a little 'stretched' over the rims? Is this an illusion or could you not get wider tires due to rubbing issues?

Nice looking NSX

regards,

Thanks Senninha, they came with 265/30/19 tires which are a little stretched on the 19x10.5 wheel. I could probably go with 275 since my car isn't too low in the rear. I'll probably try those when these wear out, but so far, the 265's look good to me. :smile:

Last edited:
Looks awesome Dan! I thought your old rims looked great too. Did you sell those or are you keeping them as spares?

Thanks Ed! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my old rims... Most likely keep them around for track days or spares i guess. :confused:

You interested? :biggrin:

Looks awesome Dan! I thought your old rims looked great too. Did you sell those or are you keeping them as spares?

Very nice, the wheels fits perfect. Great photography also, you always seem to be able to capture the angle that the eye sees in the photos.

Last edited:
Very nice, the wheels fits perfect. Great photography also, you always seem to be able to capture the angle that the eye sees in the photos.

Thanks bro, I'm very happy with them! :smile: The photos turned out pretty well for being taken with a Blackberry. I guess there is an advantage to being short (can capture good angles). :wink:

Thanks Ed! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my old rims... Most likely keep them around for track days or spares i guess. :confused:

You interested? :biggrin:

Always nice to have a 2nd set of rims for putting sticky track rubber on. I might be interested at some point. Need to find out if I will still have a job after Feb first. :p

Car looks great. Almost had twin cars! My birthday was last month and I wanted new rims for my brooklands...gt-v's and work emotion kai's were my two picks...I got such a good deal on my works I had to pick them up! Ill share some picks in a few weeks...gotta order some tires ;)
Great lookin car. Go brooklands!

Bill

Car looks great. Almost had twin cars! My birthday was last month and I wanted new rims for my brooklands...gt-v's and work emotion kai's were my two picks...I got such a good deal on my works I had to pick them up! Ill share some picks in a few weeks...gotta order some tires ;)
Great lookin car. Go brooklands!

Bill

Thanks Bill, happy belated birthday! I was also considering the Work emotion kai's as well. What color did you end up getting?

Your ride is one of the only 2 brooklands that I've seen with the 02+ conversion.. Looks freakin' awesome! Can't wait to see the pics! Go Brooklands!!

Car looks great....If you ever get bored with them, try painting them brookland green. I would be unique and different. Enjoy

Thanks Thanh, we need to have another meet soon bro! This time, we should go for a spirited drive! Did you get your center tail light?

Yea, I'm up for a spirited drive. We'll chat about it. Yes my lamp came in. If your free this Friday night, PM me. I got a little something going on. Maybe you want to join..

I really like the Black on Green looks great !

Car looks great....If you ever get bored with them, try painting them brookland green. I would be unique and different. Enjoy

Thanks Texas, I thought about painting them gold if I got tired of the black, but brooklands green would be very interesting!

Yea, I'm up for a spirited drive. We'll chat about it. Yes my lamp came in. If your free this Friday night, PM me. I got a little something going on. Maybe you want to join..

Sweet, I'll hit you up for sure!

I really like the Black on Green looks great !

Thanks NSX 3.0!

Back