• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to NSX Prime!

Hey everyone, new guy here. While I don't own an NSX yet, I figured I would sign up. Sad backstory as to why signed up, i recently had my AP1 s2000 totaled (no injuries thank goodness, awesome Honda safety), so the only logical upgrade would of course be an NSX. The process of finding that PERFECT NSX will be a long winding road, but might I well get to know the people who already own one and get their thoughts.

well, this site has tons of info, so gonna start reading up.

PS long shot , but does anyone know where I could possibly rent an NSX for a wedding?

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your s2k. Best of luck on your nsx search!

Welcome!
I also come from the S2000 world and I miss that car so much!!
Care to share pictures of your S2000?

About the NSX for the wedding, go to the meetings (I know, not many...) and get to know people: Prime members are a nice bunch!

Hey everyone, new guy here. While I don't own an NSX yet, I figured I would sign up. Sad backstory as to why signed up, i recently had my AP1 s2000 totaled (no injuries thank goodness, awesome Honda safety), so the only logical upgrade would of course be an NSX. The process of finding that PERFECT NSX will be a long winding road, but might I well get to know the people who already own one and get their thoughts.

well, this site has tons of info, so gonna start reading up.

PS long shot , but does anyone know where I could possibly rent an NSX for a wedding?

This is the second time in the last two weeks someone has inquired about borrowing a NSX for a wedding! Highly unlikely anyone would rent their NSX........ your best bet is to contact an "exotic" car rental site.

Oh, and good luck in your search for your own NSX. :smile:

Welcome and be patient with your search. I looked for more than a year before I found the right car for me.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone and apologies for such a delayed reply. hope I get to make it to a meeting sometime soon.

here are some shots of the S2000 from my instagram
S2K1.jpg

S2K2.jpg

That's one clean s2k. I can only imagine how loved an nsx will be in your hands. Good luck finding a nice one. Unless you already have?

That's one clean s2k. I can only imagine how loved an nsx will be in your hands. Good luck finding a nice one. Unless you already have?

Have not found one yet, still looking. You know how it goes, HAVE to find the perfect one. i must have patience but it's so hard when i see so many nice ones on this board.

Back