• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to Prime but not to NSXers

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all who have purchased from Acura of Reno:

Many of you have purchased from or have spoken to Clint Howell, also known as ALLNSXPARTS, and many have come to respect his knowledge and expertise. I have worked under him for the past year and a half and have learned very much from him. Clint has accepted a postion as parts manager at a Honda dealership in the San Fransisco Bay area to better provide for his family. I will miss working with him. I am here to give you the assurance that you will still have a source for OEM Acura parts and accessories.

In Clint's absence, I plan to step up and take over where he left off. I will still be able to offer the same discounts and level of service that you have come to expect from dealing with Clint in the past.

Your loyalty to Clint, as a person, is understandable. I will do my best to fill his shoes and give you the most up-to-date information and reliable customer service. If I can help you locate a hard to find part or assist you with a technical question, just let me know.

Thanks!
Gerad Smith

Hello Gerad,

I have bought several items directly from you while Clint was off before Thanksgiving. I would like to express my appreciation for your professional service and courtesy. And I will buy more stuff from again. Thanks for your help

Last edited:
Definitely talk to this man, Gerad, when looking for NSX parts. He is prompt with returning calls and emails, great pricing and I look forward to doing business with them in the future!

Thank you everyone for the kind words! Your response has been a pleasent surprise!

I have already managed to help a few of you guys out. Just let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Thanks again!
Gerad

Last edited:
I would like to vouch for Gerad also. He's been very patient with me in my search for interior pieces. He also follows up with the sale promptly. Thanks Gerad

Gerad,

I'm looking for a price on a few parts...

Both side front plastic fender wells. And plastic fasteners for same.
both side Targa removal handles (don't ask)
Passenger side window switch.
Drivers side window switch.

Thanks so much

GEM

My radiator support pieces were rusting and Gerad special ordered a set for me and had it shipped it to me within a week! Can't beat his service if you are looking for NSX or Acura parts! Thanks again Gerad!

Hi Gerade.

How about shipping oversee (Germany)?

I need a new face panel for the gauge of my 2003 NSX-T, cuz a previous owner put the CF overlay on and I am not able to remove it. The price for a keyless entry unit would be nice, too.

Thanks Rokk

Hi Gerade.

How about shipping oversee (Germany)?

I need a new face panel for the gauge of my 2003 NSX-T, cuz a previous owner put the CF overlay on and I am not able to remove it. The price for a keyless entry unit would be nice, too.

Thanks Rokk

PM sent.

Thanks!
Gerad

Want to give Gerad Smith, of acura of reno a great thumb up for the great service and best price around, thanks again Gerad for the window molding

Indeed I am, lurking in the shadows :)

The owner of Acura of Reno had aquirred the Infiniti franchise a little over a year ago and I have been promoted to Asst. Parts Manager. I have been overseeing daily operations at Infiniti of Reno located right next door to Acura of Reno. However, the majority of my attention and time has been prioritized toward getting the Infiniti store up a going, I am still able to take care of all my customers with any of their NSX/Acura/Honda needs. I can now add Infiniti to that list should anyone need OEM parts and accessories for their Infiniti's.

For you Nissan guys: as it is known that Infiniti is the luxury brand for Nissan, Nissan specific parts are restricted to Infiniti dealers so they will be a little harder to get and sell at a good price. Should you need anything, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys. This community has been great! You guys are awesome!

Gerad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back