• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Next NSX meets aborted NSX

IMO the new NSX looks much better with the blackened beak.

Acura-NSX-concept-with-Honda-HSV-010-GT-racer-front-view-1.jpg

Attachments

• Acura-NSX-concept-with-Honda-HSV-010-GT-racer-front-view-1.jpg
    Acura-NSX-concept-with-Honda-HSV-010-GT-racer-front-view-1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 54
I think that if the HSC had a more "traditional" B-pillar, side scoops resembling the first gen, and a tail-light/spoiler configuration that haled to the first gen, it would be a winner, hands down.

To me, the back end of the NSX is a trademark... much like the Corvette's 4 circular tail lights (or the Skyline's, for that matter). The Mustang also has it's trademark tail lights as do many other cars.

I think that if the HSC had a more "traditional" B-pillar, side scoops resembling the first gen, and a tail-light/spoiler configuration that haled to the first gen, it would be a winner, hands down.

To me, the back end of the NSX is a trademark... much like the Corvette's 4 circular tail lights (or the Skyline's, for that matter). The Mustang also has it's trademark tail lights as do many other cars.

i agree!.. everytime i park my car far.. i always like checking out that ass. haha

Back