• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice 2002 NSX-T for sale

Agreed, beautiful car... Take note, though, that at the very end of his auction page he mentions that the title actually isn't clear. I wonder what the deal is there...

I would assume he is refering to the car being financed, therefore he does not hold clear title, there is a lien recorded.

------------------
Jason

Ggggggrrrrr... I want it. There's one in Santa Monica, same color. The headlamps look a lot better in person, but I also think they look better on a silver car than on a chromatic car.

Coolest car ever.

Originally posted by spookyp:
Agreed, beautiful car... Take note, though, that at the very end of his auction page he mentions that the title actually isn't clear. I wonder what the deal is there...
He could be the head of the dealership and just be driving the car as a 'Demo'. Therefore, rather than a title, the car will come with an MSO (Manufacturer's Statement of Origin). Until someone pays the first taxes on the vehicle, it will remain an MSO.

Originally posted by spookyp:

If there truly is a divorce in progress in a state like California where all property is shared, then both parties have to agree to sell the car, or one has to forge the other's signature and take the grief (and legal) baggage associated. JMHO.

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan

Originally posted by ChopsJazz:
When did Acura put 8 cylinders in the NSX? Must be one of a kind!

On Jul-01-02 at 14:31:31 PDT, seller added the following information:

Sorry for the typo's. This car's title is NOT clear and has 6, not 8 cylinders.

biggrin.gif

Is this the same vehicle, now with a salvage title? Anyone have a clue what this is all about?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1842656765

He added a note at the bottom now. It looks like the big mystery was that the car is leased.

I guess with a lease you would have to buy out the remaining value of the lease plus the residual in order to own it?

Back