• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice day in SF

Here are some pics of KwickSilver's 2003 X and 1999 Supercharged Boxter. Total horsepower around 700.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,237
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 1,216
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,264
KwickSilverSF said:
Here are some pics of KwickSilver's 2003 X and 1999 Supercharged Boxter. Total horsepower around 700.

sweet. will take the nsx over the boxter in a heart beat. :biggrin:

u said 700hp. is that for the NSX alone or NSX HP + BOXTER HP=700hp???? :biggrin:

The NSX only has a highflow filter and headers. The Boxter has approximately $45K in mods. Output bumped from 2.5 liters to 3.0...pretty much anything you can think of has been done to this one...including a GT3 suspension setup....Im guessing the NSX has like 300hp and the Boxter has around 400....375 at the wheels if I am not mistaken for the Boxter.

nsxtar said:
The NSX only has a highflow filter and headers. The Boxter has approximately $45K in mods. Output bumped from 2.5 liters to 3.0...pretty much anything you can think of has been done to this one...including a GT3 suspension setup....Im guessing the NSX has like 300hp and the Boxter has around 400....375 at the wheels if I am not mistaken for the Boxter.

Good Lord. $45k in mods for a Boxster. Hell, just by a Turbo.

Not to be a jerk but...

That P car has a boxer style motor but it's called a B O X S T E R not boxer. Sorry, one of my pet peeves.

Gentlemen,

Sorry about the typo...so i forgot the "s"...I should have known better as I do see this everyday.

Ghost,

The investment is well worth it...as an NSX owner you should know nothing really compares to a mid engine car in the curves...but 4wd helps...thats wasnt an option though :smile:

Yum,

These two cars are like night and day...but not much compares to the power I get from the Boxster...the ride is quite harsh...but seeing the expression on a 911 and 2005 Boxster driver's face after blasting away from them at a stop light is well worth the rough ride quality.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,011
Boxter jakkie
I don't like porsches they always brake down wenn you need them.
I am living 1 miles from the german border and every farmer in this reagion own a porsche.

Do you know why people drive a porsche boxter??

NO ?? because the can't afford a 911

greatings ronny

Honda-ronny said:
Do you know why people drive a porsche boxter??
NO ?? because the can't afford a 911
greatings ronny

Geez, Honda-ronny - way to crap on a nice day in SF, but maybe I lost something in translation. SF doesn't get many nice days, so I'll say something nice. :smile:

KwickSilverSF,
I like both the NSX and the Boxster. Nice pictures.

Well.....I don't care about all the BS going back and forth, Porsche, NSX....they are all nice cars. I for one would love to soend a few hours in that Boxster. That must be a real hoot to drive.

Hello

Maybe i was not nice , sorry for that. He in Europa a porsche is not a special car, maybe in america it is, only the special 911 cars are rare an hard to find over here. The boxter is a car for the ladies over here, who lost there husbands.

The boxter isn't that bad bud special it is not.

I hope this sounds a lot better for you guys, sorry i didn.t want to hurt anybody.

greatings ronny

Honda-ronny said:
Hello

Maybe i was not nice , sorry for that. He in Europa a porsche is not a special car, maybe in america it is, only the special 911 cars are rare an hard to find over here. The boxter is a car for the ladies over here, who lost there husbands.

I hope this sounds a lot better for you guys, sorry i didn.t want to hurt anybody.

greatings ronny
Your generalizations on Porsches not only are baseless, they are simply offensive. Porsches are great cars just like the NSXs are. Maybe to you that Porsches are not special, but I know that many Europeans celebrate Porsche as well as many people in the rest of the world. The Germans particularly are very proud of that marque. Porsche club members by far are the largest group of enthusiasts of a particular brand in Europe. I frequent Europe and have yet seen a NSX there nor could I find a model toy of NSX in hobby stores. So much for that "special" NSX in Europe but you and I both know how great the car is. Would your feeling be hurt if some jerk tells you in your face that your NSX is nothing special to him or NSXs are for ladies without husbands?
Steve

GHOSTRIDER said:
Good Lord. $45k in mods for a Boxster. Hell, just by a Turbo.

I was thinking the same thing...either a Turbo or actual GT3. But, different strokes for differnt folks. That is what makes the world a great place. :wink:

Honda-ronny said:
Hello

greatings ronny

In Europe, Corvette's are special cars. If you see someone in a Corvette in Germany, it's like "wow, that guy is money." (except translated into German, French, etc. of course)

At least the Boxster is black in colour and love those wheels. :smile: Though I would still like 911 more. BTW how much is the maintenance of a 911 as compared to the NSX. I heard they are cheaper (911).

Back