• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nice NSX aerokit

This aerokit called Burn Up. JGTC look. What do you think about it?
bumper_large.jpg

bumper2_large.jpg

002[1].jpg

001[1].jpg

008[1].jpg

side_step_large.jpg

028[1].jpg

The wing is one of the nicest looking, and the hood is my favorite behind JZ's Phase hood. The side skirts are some of the nicest around and so is the nose.

Nice

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe. - Not Bone Stock
biggrin.gif

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

[This message has been edited by O-Ace (edited 31 March 2002).]

i guess we must be on different pages...

it looks beyond hideous... ick.

------------------
Kaye & Trish
1998 NSX-T #176
Red/Tan
No mods...
NSXCA #108

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
A little over the top? That's like saying Charles Manson was a 'little' weird.

OK, OK, I was just trying to be kind and not rip on the kit too much. I don't care much for these "combat type" body kits (although the Wings West kit for the McLaren F1 road car is about the best body kit available for that vehicle
biggrin.gif
)

There - was that over the top enough for you?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Wings West makes a kit for the F1
confused.gif

Ah comon Todd, I know you are secretly lusting to add this to your new car:

68_FangsClose_up.jpg

Originally posted by Michigan NSX:
OK, OK, I was just trying to be kind and not rip on the kit too much. I don't care much for these "combat type" body kits (although the Wings West kit for the McLaren F1 road car is about the best body kit available for that vehicle
biggrin.gif
)

There - was that over the top enough for you?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

http://sacramento.nsxca.org/Events/thunderhill_driving_school_4-02.htm

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
Wings West makes a kit for the F1
confused.gif

Ah comon Todd, I know you are secretly lusting to add this to your new car:

Just Kidding Chris. BTW, my names not Todd, it's Dan, and I just found out that WW discontinued the McLaren kit because they are tooling up for the new Lamborghini Murcielago
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Originally posted by Nsxotic:
Chris was talking to me, Dan. And, no, Chris, I am not lusting......
biggrin.gif

Sorry Todd & Chris!

Dan
smile.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

[This message has been edited by Michigan NSX (edited 01 April 2002).]

I think it should have the JGTC fixed-headlights that SoS used to sell.

What are those small rectangular surfaces on the outside edge of the hood scoops?

The rear wing fits well, although I'm not sure I like the lower rear valance. Am told that they are selling a LOT of these.

Good showcar stuff IMO, but a bit much for a daily driver.

Nothing flows together. My first look at the very first/top pic confused me. Took my eyes a bit to adjust. It looks like they used the NSX as a dart board and just started throwing pieces at it from a distance...a LONG distance...with maybe a few drinks in them...and a hot chick at the pool table distracting them...uh, anyway
smile.gif
The wing rocks. Not a fan of hood scoops. Anyone remember the Simpsons episode where Homer goes car shopping and the dealer tells him the bullet holes are "speed holes, then Homer goes home and takes a pickaxe to his sedan?" I think of that everytime I see hood scoops (is that what they're called?)

Hey, what type of rims are those? They look like OZ wheels from looking at the center cap on that one picture? You can see the "O". I checked the OZ wheels website and no luck. Any side pics/better pics of the rims?

I like that kit on the red car although I like SOS "leachers" side steps more.
The wing is a bit milder and fits the stock look nicely.

------------------

Originally posted by ncdogdoc:
I agree that it looks like the OZ logo, but the Chronos have a smaller spoke diameter. Those wheels look more like Work, or even Zauber wheels.

Definitely it's Cronos. Spokes on Work and Zauber are more arched.

just out of curiousity, dont you guys like the twin louvered hoods?? i think those look pretty good. do NOT like the single big scoop or twin big scoops but the twin louvered i would consider doing...

Back