• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NO TKTS Photoshoot

A few pictures by Michael Shuster from a recent photoshoot for Performance Auto and Sound:

IMG_3259.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

damn ur interior is sick.

Last edited:
Great sketch, do you have any more pics of your interior? I can't seemed to figure out where your tac is...

^^
I mean on the design/looks/condition ....

Oscar

that interior is awesome... very conceptual... i'd like to see it all on and running! looks great~!!!

I really appreciate all of the favorable comments about my NSX. I also think that the photographer (Michael Shuster) captured the car perfectly.

Do you mean only the side door vents are functional? With the extensive dash overhaul, why couldn't you hook up the dash vents?

Very nice job though.

Good question. We looked at various designs with and without the center vents. In the end, I chose to eliminate the center vents based on aesthetics only. The side vents provide sufficient cooling for our local weather but it may not be the right decision for warmer climates.

looks absolutely amazing! can't believe I haven't heard about this car since i'm from the Nasti Nati and have tons of car buddies up there!

do you happen to know "DR NSX" up there? I've seen his car around a few times. he was having a custom dash done a few years ago last I saw...

anyways, very beautiful and interesting nsx!

Back