• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nopi

hey charles when you going to romeo's? I may roll with you.

They are forecasting it to be overcast with a 20% chance of rain on Saturday, and 10% on Sunday with sunshine. I guess we will see :)

It has rained in the past but not for any great length of time. I normally blows by pretty quick.

DannyC,
Be careful driving up and we'll see you tomorrow or Sat !!!

Romeo,
You got that tent right????

Krista (KNSX) won't be making it down from Charlotte, she got an emergency call from a client and has to work. I'll still be there in Black-C with my Lexus GS, if you folks are walking around please introduce yourself. Dave - Black GS400, supercharged, HRE 840Rs and Brembos.

LakeHouse said:
Krista (KNSX) won't be making it down from Charlotte, she got an emergency call from a client and has to work. I'll still be there in Black-C with my Lexus GS, if you folks are walking around please introduce yourself. Dave - Black GS400, supercharged, HRE 840Rs and Brembos.

Sorry to hear that she won't be coming.
If you see a bunch of goofy looking guys walking around with dazed looks on their faces, that will probably be us. Please introduce yourself also.
BTW, where are you being parked?

92NSX said:
Sorry to hear that she won't be coming.
If you see a bunch of goofy looking guys walking around with dazed looks on their faces, that will probably be us. Please introduce yourself also.
BTW, where are you being parked?

Will do. My ClubLexus / SELOC group is parked in Black-C, which is pretty near you on the main thoroughfare that everybody drives in on. A little below the vendor booth. On the NOPI map it says 'Lexus' now, just below the yellow midway.

http://www.nopinationals.com/2004/parking_grid.pdf

Oh well, guess she won't have to ruin the nice detail now.

IMG_6104.jpg

IMG_6135.jpg

left Memphis this morning for Atlanta... drove all the way down here, not even ONE DROP of rain.... :D although a little rock chipped my front bumper :mad: but overall, I am lucky to get down here without much trouble like I thought... so anyone that haven't left yet, change your plans !!!

nopi was great. It was great getting to meet everyone that came.

We had an excellent turn out on Saturday. I think it was something like 14 or so cars there all lined up, very nice. Did anyone get a pic of the line????
Sunday was better weather, not quite as hot and had a breeze blowing in too.

We made a new friend that day too.
Anybody recognize this dude??? :D

Attachments

• MVC-182S.JPG
    MVC-182S.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 402
Well, I enjoyed meeting all the fellow NSX owners at NOPI. Sorry I couldn't hang out with everyone on Fri, but I'm sure we will get to meet again. Here are a few pics that I took while at NOPI.

Anybody recognize this dude???

Why of course...the guy with the afro, that's the official NOPI Weatherman..you know, the one that said it never rains during NOPI nationals :p

4319NOPI_011.jpg

4319NOPI_010.jpg

4319NOPI_018.jpg

4319NOPI_004.jpg

4319NOPI_007.jpg

4319NOPI_005.jpg

1TITENSX said:
Well, I enjoyed meeting all the fellow NSX owners at NOPI. Sorry I couldn't hang out with everyone on Fri, but I'm sure we will get to meet again. Here are a few pics that I took while at NOPI.

Why of course...the guy with the afro, that's the official NOPI Weatherman..you know, the one that said it never rains during NOPI nationals :p
That isn't who I was refering to.

Back