• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nopi

fifthearth said:
Sucks that we can't have you with us this year. I'll have to take more pictures to post up then.

I'm going to try to make it to XPO so I might see you in Orlando. :biggrin:

I'll miss not being there. I look forward to the pics. I hope you are able to make it to XPO too.

Historically, its been AWFUL to get in if you didn't get there by 7or 8am....this year I was shocked, I just drove right it at 11am (I had a vendor pass, not really participating with SELOC this year)....

I saw I think 5 NSXs outside Phipps (I was eating at the Tavern), GREAT lineup, your cars looked fantastic.

Sorry I didnt make it out lsat night. My sisters wedding pretty much closed the deal. Falcons won!!!!! Thats why I was not there today:frown: :smile: It was really fun going to my 1st NOPI event. I will get A/C and Plasmas next year, for the tent, so we can chill and thrill. You guys were really cool to hang out with, and we had a good group. Any time you want to get together call me and i will put something together.

Dean 404-234-8091

So another event is come and gone. Met some new faces saw some old ones.

It was a fun time for all. I didnt get to spend as much time socializing as I would have liked due to this being the first time i have had a chance to see everything in the show so I spent most of my time wandering.

Nontheless I enjoyed meeting and talking with everyone. The saturday night drive and (races) were quite entertaining.

Stay tuned for my video uploads of NOPI which I will be hosting in a week or so once I get everything edited.

I will see most of you again soon at XPO.

It's always good to see all the old folks again. Just as nice to meet the new ones.
The show itself wasn't as good as I'd expected, seems like it was unorganized compared to previous years.

I wasn't able to show up on Sunday due to personal reasons... It sucked to not being able to spend more time with everyone... I heard there was a lot of Honda Tech folks up at Varsity pass 11pm. Probably have to make some changes next year so I can be there 2 full days ! damm...

NSXTCFL said:
It was nice seeing everyone again, we had alot of fun! :smile:

Perry and Caroline T.
Bring the Juice next time LOL:tongue:

It was really good to see everyone again...PJ YOU ..(thanks for the info Caroline) got first!!!! sucker Seconds again for me:cool: Oh well next to the cool winged guy!!
We have got to get together more than just NOPI
Charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSXTCFL
It was nice seeing everyone again, we had alot of fun!

Perry and Caroline T.

Bring the Juice next time LOL

It was really good to see everyone again...PJ YOU ..(thanks for the info Caroline) got first!!!! sucker Seconds again for me Oh well next to the cool winged guy!!
We have got to get together more than just NOPI
Charles
Honda 600rr 2005 w/ CRF50

Don't worry, Charles.... we will. Then we will have lots of fun! LOL! You are so silly. :biggrin:

Wish I could have gone. Here are some pics I found on the web? Anyone know is Romeo still around :confused: If so, could someone tell him get in touch with me. Thanks.

adu.sized.jpg

afu.sized.jpg

agn.sized.jpg

Back