• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NOR CAL nsx & s2000 weekly meets

Automall? What's going on over there?

Most NSX owners would like to chit chat over food prior to caravan to milpitas to meet other exotics, milpitas meeting is around 9:30PM, thus meeting in fremont (automall) couple hours in advance just in case some spouses are anxiously waiting for their hubbies to come home early, afterall it's weekend time :biggrin: .

Most NSX owners would like to chit chat over food prior to caravan to milpitas to meet other exotics, milpitas meeting is around 9:30PM, thus meeting in fremont (automall) couple hours in advance just in case some spouses are anxiously waiting for their hubbies to come home early, afterall it's weekend time :biggrin: .

ahhh... cool. My wife is opposite, spend time with the family early, then after the kids go to sleep I can jam out!

where exactly is the automall in fremont you gents are speaking of? can someone please give me directions coming from milpitas via 680 or 880. thanks in advance.

where exactly is the automall in fremont you gents are speaking of? can someone please give me directions coming from milpitas via 680 or 880. thanks in advance.

peter,

i believe this is "automall exit" on 880. as soon as you exit and heading toward the car dealers. you will see a big business area with all the stores and restaurants on the left hand side. there must be a verizon wireless store in the area where these gents are parking their cars. hope that helps.

-nat

Peter,
Nat is right. Automall shopping center is off N.880 and W.Automall Parkway, you should be able to see verizon off to your left after exiting the freeway.

Bring warm clothing, I was freezing last time.

i'll catch u guys next time

will be working till 11pm :frown:
and back to work on sat at 8am :frown::frown::frown:

Hope to see some of you guys out this Friday. Weather looks good and the turnout should be good as well.

is everyone going to premier again tonight?? I live right down the street so if anyone is going let me know lol... the car is going to a pro detailer next week to start prep for the show in march so after I get the engine and undercarriage cleaned I wont be driving it again till after the show....:tongue:

I hope to make it to pizza tonight, but there's a chance I'll be working late. If so, I'll meet you guys at Ranch99.

Otto

damn, I'd love to join you guys... but I don't have an NSX.... Stuck in a G35:redface:

We would have let you join us... but you would have had to stay at the rear of the caravan... j/k :D

Maybe next week...

BTW, great visiting with everyone and great turnout... 7 NSX's made it out... :cool:

Anyone going tomorrow night?

Back