• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NorCal Exotics Oyster Run Saturday, March 22, 2014 Time (8:30am until 8:00pm)

1558424_443722122417741_1351235530_n.jpg

There will be F, L and P cars as well as Viper and GTRs.

NSXs are VERY welcomed to attend.

1011954_442967182493235_2137493366_n.jpg

On the Oyster Run well Drive some of the best NorCal coastal Roads & Feast on the freshest Oysters. The Drive includes a visit to the Hog Island Oyster Farm/Restaurant on Tamales Bay for a great outdoor Oyster BBQ . March brings the tastiest & freshest Oysters and at this Ocean Farm we’ll eat & enjoy.

Terry%20Sawyer,%20co-owner%20of%20Hog%20Island%20Oyster%20CO.%20Lifting%20oysters%20from%20holding%20tank.%20Anne%20Dowie%20photo%20credit_0.jpg

http://hogislandoysters.com/farm/home

Well start our drive from the Peninsula location TBD and head over the GG Bridge and then over to RTE 1. The Hog Island Ocean Oyster Farm group reservations are from 10:30 – 1:30 pm. The Farm has scenic picnic table areas overlooking Tamales Bay. Oyster gloves & shuckers & lessons and the BBQ grills are all supplied for $5 person. We can chip in for a few Hickory wood bundles at $7 each for our Oyster BBQ Feast. The Farm also serves great Charcuterie meat plates to really fill up.

hog-island-oyster-company.jpg

After lunch with daylight saving time in effect we shall head north on RTE1 and checkout an Ocean cliff historic & nostalgic landmark for coffee and a short break and more car pics. Well keep this location a secret for now though. After that, like a gust of wind, we will cross east on nice Cheese Farm filled roads as far as the eye can see and begin our wide Uturn Southbound.

img_01521.jpg

On the way back we will have an option for anyone interested in dinner around 6pm in Santa Rosa or Sausalito at a reasonably priced gourmet restaurant. All in all the road back will be casual for a return home to the South/East Bay by early nighttime. Be great to see you all on this NorCal Exotics Drive & Feast Adventure.

img_01692.jpg

Anyone going?

I'm interested, and will see if a couple other members here would like to come. Please let me know if there's any action required on my part to join, and thanks! I go on spirited drives to Hog Island with friends all the time.

PS. the facebook link just opens (my) calendar, I think I need to be invited to see details.

Last edited:
interested also... one of my few saturdays off.
will info be posted here or sent by PM or email?
thanks.

Looks like I will be free on the 22nd. Unless something comes up.
Pls give more info.

Meeting
*Time?
*Where?

So far we have 4 NSXs are confirmed and one maybe.

Bunch of GTRs, F, L, P cars too and many others.

https://www.facebook.com/events/586653631421379/

Sorry I dont have a facebook account.
Who are the 4 confirmed?

Let me start a list.

1. BATMAN
5. AMGNSX

Last edited:
Wow, this looks like a great drive! I'll have to see if I can make it.

Looks like I will be free on the 22nd. Unless something comes up.
Pls give more info.

Meeting
*Time?
*Where?

Sorry I dont have a facebook account.
Who are the 4 confirmed?

Let me start a list.

1. BATMAN
5. AMGNSX

I don't know what their names are on prime, if they are even on prime.

I'll ask where they want to meet to drive up from there.

Where are you guys located city-wise?

Bewbies!

I don't know what their names are on prime, if they are even on prime.

I'll ask where they want to meet to drive up from there.

Where are you guys located city-wise?

mid peninsula. I think a good and popular place to meet is Bridgepointe in Foster City by Starbucks.

This same group just posted that there is a meet at Birdgepointe, San Mateo/Foster City at 8am

and a drive from there to Sams Chowder house - target meet is 10:30 at Sams so we can get good parking.

It's this Saturday.

Anyone down?

1. BATMANs

Completely forgot my son has baseball game on the 22nd (3pm).

I can join and meet in Foster City and drive to Sams Chowder, and where ever the group decides to drive to. But I will have to head back to Daly City by 1pm

Last edited:
Meeting
*Time?
*Where?

Let me start a list.

1. BATMAN
2. IMOLAORANGE03 (tentative)
5. AMGNSX
10.[/QUOTE]

Completely forgot my son has baseball game on the 22nd (3pm).

I can join and meet in Foster City and drive to Sams Chowder, and where ever the group decides to drive to. But I will have to head back to Daly City by 1pm

Thanks for the heads up Ariel-

If only I could fit my three little monkeys in my Enzo...errrr I mean NSX I would to love go, will have to see if I can get a sitter :cool:.

1. BATMAN
2. IMOLAORANGE03 (tentative)
3. Tai
4. AMGNSX
5. RedNSXT
6. HLee

Meet @ 8am BridgePoint Mall Starbucks

departure time is @ 8:30am

2292 Bridgepointe ParkwaySan Mateo, CA 94404
Bridgepointe Shopping Center

So far between the folks on here and the FB ones it looks to be around 10 NSXs that will be coming out.

Last edited:
This same group just posted that there is a meet at Birdgepointe, San Mateo/Foster City at 8am

and a drive from there to Sams Chowder house - target meet is 10:30 at Sams so we can get good parking.

It's this Saturday.

Anyone down?

1. BATMANs

2nd Stop: Meet @ 9:30am Classic Car Storage, Sausalito
(For Fuel & to Reconvene hit Coast)
Depart 10am
2850 BridgewaySausalito, CA 94965
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&...415&ei=CMcnU7ffOam2yAG4hoGYAw&ved=0CC8QtQMwAA

Just getting ready for the drive when I noticed the above posts.
if Sam Chowder house is in Half Moon Bay, we may have conflicting info.

Last edited:
Back