• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NorCal NSX Meet - Saturday, April 27th - Blackhawk Auto Museum

**Update: Date secured for Saturday, April 27th**

**Sacramento Caravan Meeting at Chevron West Sacramento @ 7am - 4800 W Capitol Ave West Sacramento, CA
Roll out at 7:30am sharp, It'll take about an 1.5hrs to get to Blackhawk.

**Drive event to Creekside Cafe Country Market for lunch afterwards
22095 Hwy 128 Winters CA 96688

1710670215070.png

Hey guys and gals,

I see the SoCal guys doing meets all the time and we need to show them that we can represent as well. I've met a good number of owners in the Bay Area and Sacramento over the years and I know we got some gems hiding away in the garages.

I'm happy to put in most of the work finding a location and organizing this thing. If we can get a list of guys "in" on this I can find a nice place where we can all park safe and enjoy each other's cars.

Let's put on a big spring meet and show them what we got here in NorCal.

3700 Blackhawk Plaza Cir
Danville, CA 94506

Date: Saturday, April 27th 2024
Time: 9am-12pm

Arrive 9:00am at Blackhawk Museum, hang out until 11:30am
11:30 head out for a drive towards Lake Berryessa - (1.5hr drive through some winding roads pass Moss Creek then on to Berryessa Gap Winery for lunch)
Arrive at Berryessa Gap Winery for lunch at around 1pm
Leave winery at 3pm - split up
Home before 5pm

NorCal NSX attendees:
1. kevie_p - Sac
2. oddomatik - Sac
3. Thanhnsx - San Jose
4. natcc99
5. dc2na2
6. zippyzoom
7. Robertpcufl
8. Sketch
9. Frederick Cohen
10. mochanges
11. EuroBoutique
12. John Tran
13. Tony Machado
14. Nathaniel Berlant
15. Richard Wong
16. Be Man
17. Andrew Ling
18. Roman Pyasetskyy
19. Alex Olague
20. Tariq Sadiq
21. nnylap
22. Doug C
23. Fenton S
24. James Phung
25. Therubdoctor
26. Andrew Ling
27. Ben Englert
28. zenkiNSX
29. C32B

Last edited:
Thanks for organizing. In, I'm not too far from Sacramento. Hopefully you mean 12p... But hey, if you don't, don't let me stop the party if I have to dip and take care of the kid. 😂

I'm open to that too. But feel like there are a lot of low mileage cars that won't want to make the trip.
Why don’t you reach out to Zyrgrene (YouTuber) to do a meet at a Danville or San Ramon Cars and Coffee? I just do one down the street from my house but have 4 NSX’s owners that live near by who come… then I have new members from 50 miles away show up lol

Why don’t you reach out to Zyrgrene (YouTuber) to do a meet at a Danville or San Ramon Cars and Coffee? I just do one down the street from my house but have 4 NSX’s owners that live near by who come… then I have new members from 50 miles away show up lol
I want it to be more exclusive than just a C&Cs, like a mini NSXPO in NorCal.

maybe just wishful thinking, but I'm sure there are others local to me that feel the same way.

Thanks everyone for responding. I'm meeting with a few guys from Sacramento today, what would be a good mid point for us and the Bay Area guys to meet. Maybe Pleasanton? I'm hoping to get 20-30 cars, half from Sac and half from the Bay.

Hey guys and gals,

I see the SoCal guys doing meets all the time and we need to show them that we can represent as well. I've met a good number of owners in the Bay Area and Sacramento over the years and I know we got some gems hiding away in the garages.

I'm happy to put in most of the work finding a location and organizing this thing. If we can get a list of guys "in" on this I can find a nice place where we can all park safe and enjoy each other's cars.

Let's put on a big spring meet and show them what we got here in NorCal.

Date: Early April?
Time: 9am-12pm?

Open to suggestions.

NorCal NSX attendees:
1. kevie_p - Sac
2. oddomatik - Sac
3. Thanhnsx - San Jose
4. natcc99
5. dc2na2
6. zippyzoom
etc.
I'm in depending on location
dansplan - Monterey

Guys, I reached out to the Blackhawk Auto Museum and they have the following dates available - response below.

"Thank you for submitting the online car show enquiry form. We can accommodate 25 to 30 cars maximum in the museum courtyard with no insurance requirements. If you utilize the Blackhawk Plaza parking lot, they do require a Certificate of Insurance.

The museum is happy to provide the facility but please keep in mind this is your event to organize and execute. Car registration, tent, table, coffee, etc. The museum will assist with courtyard parking and provide support where needed.

Unfortunately 4/28 isn't available but here's a few options: Sun. 4/21, Sat. 4/27 or Sat. 5/4. Sun. 5/5 is available but it's also Cinco de Mayo. Please let me know what date works best and I'll get your club confirmed on the museum calendar.

Here's a timeline and notes I put together. Please let me know if you would like any changes.

NorCal NSX Club
25-30 cars BHM Courtyard
9:30a- Arrive and park in courtyard
10:15a- Docent led tour of the Auto Gallery? If you'd like.
11:15a- View museum exhibits self-guided

Please let me know if you would like a docent-led tour of the Auto Gallery and I'll try to schedule a couple of people to provide the tour.

The discounted car club admission rate is $10 per person. That's applies to the driver and one passenger. Any admissions beyond that are regular price."

Here is what I'm thinking:

Arrive 9:30am at Blackhawk Museum, hang out until 11:30am (1.5hr from Sacramento, 50 mins from San Jose)
11:30 head out for a drive towards Lake Berryessa - (1.5hr drive through some winding roads pass Moss Creek then on to Berryessa Gap Winery for lunch)
Leave winery at 3pm - split up (1.5hrs back to San Jose, 50 mins back to Sacramento)
Home before 5pm

Let me know your thoughts...

1708838567490.png

Last edited:
**Update**

I was able to secure the Black Hawk Museum parking lot for April 27th. Looks like that date works for more people.

Max cars allowed without any cost or insurance requirements is 30. If we get more than 30, then I'll secure the insurance needed.

Please let me know who all can make it, I'll update the list of names above for those who have already confirmed. If your name isn't listed, pm me so I can add it.

Our agenda will follow my above post:

Arrive 9:30am at Blackhawk Museum, hang out until 11:30am (1.5hr from Sacramento, 50 mins from San Jose)
Leave winery at 3pm - split up (1.5hrs back to San Jose, 50 mins back to Sacramento)
Home before 5pm

Also, Terry from the BHM asked if we have a club logo so he can get some signs up and promote this on his social media accounts. Can someone put together a "NorCal NSX" logo or sign?

Looking forward to seeing everyone's cars.

Kevin

Kevin, since this event is happening on a Saturday we can partake in the festivities at Blackhawk. It's a great venue and I have a few buddies who have their cars on display in that museum. They have some cool inventory so definitely worth a look.

Are we parking down in the parking lot or are we able to park in the more exclusive area up by the statue?

A few years back we had a nice NSX event there, still have pictures buried somewhere!

We won't join the drive since really not a fan of driving to hot/dry SJ (been there too many times).

If there are enough NSX attendees, we'd be happy to do a raffle and bring some merchandise, maybe bring some carbon goodies. For those who want to make the trek to Fremont we can show you guys around the shop too.

regards
EB staff

Kevin, since this event is happening on a Saturday we can partake in the festivities at Blackhawk. It's a great venue and I have a few buddies who have their cars on display in that museum. They have some cool inventory so definitely worth a look.

Are we parking down in the parking lot or are we able to park in the more exclusive area up by the statue?

A few years back we had a nice NSX event there, still have pictures buried somewhere!

We won't join the drive since really not a fan of driving to hot/dry SJ (been there too many times).

If there are enough NSX attendees, we'd be happy to do a raffle and bring some merchandise, maybe bring some carbon goodies. For those who want to make the trek to Fremont we can show you guys around the shop too.

regards
EB staff
Terry from BHM said we have the courtyard parking area. I believe that's by the statue.

I can join everyone at Blackhawk if this still goes on, but won't make it for the drive.

I also have a large NSX banner and poster from a buddy Les from the SoCal NSX group who hooked it up with a while back that I can bring.

IMG_0243.jpgIMG_0245.jpg

Back