• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Northern NJ Autocross

Hello Northeast NSX Owners

I'd love to see some more (any besides mine) NSXs at the autocross. I'm part of group that hosts autocross events at Met Life Stadium (Jet/Giant Stadium) in Rutherford NJ.

Motorsports Northeast

http://motorsportsne.com/

I've been autocrossing for 15 years and maybe have seen one or two NSXs in that time at the Stadium. Normally I run a CSP miata, but today I wanted a change. It's been awhile since I've had the NSX out on the course, but WOW I forgot just how much fun these cars can really be. They are pretty toss-able despite their being rather long and driving a mid engine car makes it even more fun and challenging. It would be a nice gathering of owners to enjoy their cars in a different venue.

Our next event is Sunday August 12. If you're interested drop me a message.

Thanks
Ben

P.S. for those who noticed I wasn't wearing a helmet...you need a helmet, but we have loaners, in this pic I was setting and testing the course prior to the event, so I wasn't wearing it at that moment.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344048890.405520.jpg

Ha ha DiGiacomo, check the scoreboard buddy ;)

BTW here's some sound advice...The Cayman's not cutting it...sell it and buy a Miata....

I play Paintball right down the road every sunday. What time these events usually go on till. I would like to check it out and watch a few hot laps.

I play Paintball right down the road every sunday. What time these events usually go on till. I would like to check it out and watch a few hot laps.

Drifter we usually run till about 3pm depending on turnout. I'll be at this upcoming Sunday's event with my Miata. Feel free to spectate, as long as u want and it's free. I'll give you a ride so you can see what it's like.

PS I like paintball, there's a place not far from where I live that I occasionally go to.

Ben

Where's the paintball place you go to?

I will be at the autocross also in my Cayman S

I've been to the motorsportsne events a few times in the past years. I'll start coming regularly when I finish the autocross toy (avatar and sig). No NSX yet though.

Where's the paintball place you go to?

I will be at the autocross also in my Cayman S

The field I play for is right next to the dragonfly bar/club. It's down at the end of one of the meadowlands access road by the water. I won't be there this Sunday due to our PSP National in Maryland this week. But I would love to check it out.

Back