• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NsSex Picture>>>

Found this while cruising twinturbo.net (300ZX forum)
14.jpg

I like the exhaust! Do they have other pictures of this car on the site? Did it say who the owner was?

------------------
Richard

Didn't anyone notice the way that spoiler is set up? If it does produce any amount of downforce, it's only going to stress the factory spoiler.

Want to know how much effect that stupid wing will have? Go out to your own NSX, put your hands about where the mount points of that mostrosity are and press down really hard. Like get your feet off the ground. Put some weight into it. Hear that?

Idiot. If there is any downforce, he's only going to stress the trunklid/spoiler... there's no way to transfer the downforce to the chassis, where it matters!

EDR
91 Black/Ivory #3012

Geez, this one is almost as cheesy as that lowrider one posted recently - IMO the wing is plain stupid (and useless) and the exhaust belongs in a teenager's Tercel.

Too bad we can't see the wheels...

Is that a sunroof on the picture? Could be the same car, the side graphics on the original pictures could be new.

At least he didn't put those little 12" wheels that stick out...

Amazing what some people will do to their cars.

Man, it's a shame that people will still modify an NSX like it's some kind of Civic or something.

I think the car is most beautiful in it's natural state. I wonder about the mods on the exhaust tips, the factory ones are already quite exotic looking compared to anything else.

WOW I hate that wing! I'm sorry guys but there is no aftermarket wing that looks good on the NSX. It reminds me of when I was a kid playing with Legos! Just keep adding on!

The exhaust looks like some of those universal mufflers for civics and integras, looks kinda cool the way he has them angled, but I wonder how it sounds?

That link Paul M found looks like the car with out the graphics. Why did he cut a pop-up sunroof into the car for???? I appreciate a custom car over a stock car but in this case he should have left it stock, or practiced on a civic first. Makes me wonder what he was thinking when he got the wing, exhaust and sunroof? I wonder if he truely thought DAMN thats cool! Oh well its his car and not mine.

Looks much better without that wing. I think that exhaust would look good pointed straight and slightly upward. A guy named Andy Lin (NSXHomeDepotMods) had a custom exhaust that looked like this one and it looked & sounded great. It was pointed straight and slightly upward! I have seen him post lately so I dont know if he's still on.

i believe there is a Japanese company that offers exhaust like that. I remember seeing them in the hyper rev magazine (Japanese). They are in the parts section toward the end of the book. Anybody have the book available, maybe can scan it for us?

Wat da?? I couldv'e sworn I left a post here yesterday! it's gone!!!!!!! Oh well.....the exhaust on that car is just a muffler..and it's a cheap one!! It's called AC Designs, something called the "Revolution" Carbon Fiber Muffler...I have held one before, I know where to get it..it's realllly cheap of the cheap....It's not a name brand....oh well..heheeh....How would APEXi N1 Mufflers look on the NSX??
biggrin.gif

Would you get buy the two mufflers from a import performance shop and then goto a custom exhaust place? How much do you think something like that would run.

------------------
92 Red/Blk

ExoticNSX-
How much would the "Revolution" mufflers cost? Sound? Any suggestions for a different brand?

------------------
92 Red/Blk

Hey Norm! For the price of that cheap knock off, I can recommend you an APEXi universal muffler, it's much better quality, and it's known to the import industry, and lastly, made in Japan! I'm sure you all know about APEXi, I can you get a price quote on the "Revolution" Mufflers, and look up other mufflers for you, and i'll let you compare prices...etc...I will e-mail you about this.
smile.gif

Back