• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX accessory and interior improvement wishlist for Honda

Currently own a 1993 5-speed coupe -- second owner, purchased in 1998. My second NSX.

a few more to add here...

- allow more flexible choices with interior colors -- if you want a blue car with orange interior, or a white car with red interior, you should be able to get these

- offer Type-S (or even Type-R) leather-covered CF Recaros as an option

- radio delete option

Last edited:
Im sorry I did not read thru this whole thread but I would like to see alot of the features that are in the New RL to be included into the new Nsx.

I have a 1991 NSX and I would like to see the next NSX have a passenger airbag that would allow a child to safely sit there. It could have a shutoff switch like the corvette or some higher tech sensor that detects a light weight person sitting there. My 8 year old son would be very happy if Dad replaced his favorite car with one he could not ride in.

91 NSX

I really like the integrated look of the factory sound system, but the one catch is as the car gets dated (or if you simply want something different) then replacing the car's deck is a bit more complex. When you install an aftermarket one it looks pretty tacky in my opinion, which is one thing I like about the S2000's setup. Since its covered by a door (and a standard size) it allows you to replace it with whatever you like without having to worry about ruining the aesthetics.

Sorry I haven't had read the entire post yet (got to excited and had to comment before I forget) so I hope this isnt a repeat.

I agree with allot of the suggestions the only one that I did not see is a review mirror that has integrated buttons to control your front gate and garage door

Back