• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-ADV5 Build thread!

^^ is this apart of the route ks kit? looks great! :smile:

No,this is not the Route Ks side skirt.This is the DF sides.Actually,I think these look better than the Route Ks sides skirt..If you really look at it the only thing that really catch my eyes about the Route Ks kit is the front and the rear.I'm not really feeling the side skirt.And it looks like these DF will work with the Route Ks kit too:biggrin:

I saw you had posted all your parts in the for sale section

bosssy...

show us some updated pics

Hey fellas I know it's been awhile since I update my mods and pic but I been busy and been doing a lot of thinking about what I wanted to do and not want to do.I think I came to a point that I will just keep the car mods that I have planned and with a few changes that I made.Anyway I will be posting pic of the car very soon.Check back in a week :smile:

The first picture wheels are 19/20 5Zeigen Z5R
The second picture wheels are 19/20 Vellano VSE
The last picture wheels are 19/20 Vellano VSH

7982Picture_0181.jpg

DSCN45571.JPG

7982nsx_vsh_image31.jpg

OMG, After 9 weeks of waiting ADV.1 says they will have my wheels for me here this week.Everything that i wanted to do to my NSX is done only thing left is just my wheels.As soon as it gets here i will take picture of what i have done to my NSX and post it up all here so you all can see.I'll be back!

She looks good, Ty! Can't wait until you post some more updates....

Thanks buddy!I will post picture of the car and the mods i done to it soon.But there is a change of plan for the car as well.I just pull the trigger on the FX-TA1 Wide body kit.I wanted to do the Route KS wide body kit but the more i look at it the more i don't like it.Only thing i really like about the kit is the wide fenders and the front bumper plus i'm not a fan of the 02 headlights.BUT the FX-TA1 widebody just took my breathe away.I love everything about it and still get to keep the pop-up headlight :biggrin: I love the pop headlight.Anyway,check back every now and then for the update buddy.take care!

I just pulled the trigger on the FX-TA1 WIDEBODY KIT!Its CLEAN and WIDE!I have to say this kit will fit way better almost perfect than the Route KS and looks alot nicer to me.But i will enjoy with how the car is now until the kit gets here and as soon as the kit gets here car will be back in the shop to get tare down for the new body kit!HELL YEA!

Hey guys,here is a sneek peak of my ADV5.That's the rear 20x10 brushed face,High polish insert/windows with 4" chrome lip deep concave.From the angle the picture was taken you really don't see the deep concave but you will get a chance to see it when its on the car :biggrin: picture was taken with a phone sorry for the poor quality.

ADV5.jpg

Last edited:
That's why they made spacers.I was gonna send the wheels back to ADV.1 to extend the lips out so it can sit right but they say it can't be done cause of the way the blade on the wheels are made.Spacers will fix that problem!

Last edited:
is this a 2 piece wheel ?

if so just get new barrels or how many mm of a spacer would you need

is this a 2 piece wheel ?

if so just get new barrels or how many mm of a spacer would you need

Its 3 pieces wheels.Not sure how many mm spacers I will need until the kit gets here.Its gonna be a few weeks.Its ok im not in a rush.When you rush that when things doesn't go your way or not come out how it suppose to be :smile:

After 10 weeks of waiting its finally here.I just got it put on the car and just took some quick shot of the car so I can do a quick post on here.I will take some more picture tomorrow.Car is dirty and I'm about to wash it.This is how the car look before it get WIDEBODY!I will be striping the car apart this weekend.Some of the exterior body panel is sold and getting it ready so when the kit gets it will be ready to go on to get test fitted.Anyway,here is a few quick shot of the car with the wheels on.

09082011010.jpg

09082011011.jpg

09082011006.jpg

09082011007.jpg

Back