• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX an exotic or just a sports car

I have been fighting an uphill battle with a few of my friends trying to convince them that an nsx is an exotic car. Not only my friends but a lot of people out there will not put an nsx in the exotic category. I need more amo against them. is exotic just lambos and ferraris etc.

yawn....

The NSX is basically a Honda Civic....a quick one at that!

I wouldn't care what others say. Let them form their own opinions as you'll just end up beating your head against the wall.

It's a serious car ;)

This again?

LOL :biggrin: to the OP exotic is a subjective term, has the NSX been defined that way in articles and by some people sure, have other said otherwise, sure...depends on who you ask...

Don't even get started on the NSX has no soul argument either...that's even worse...

I guess if your friends don't think so, then you ought to sell it. Or maybe it's your own opinion that matters? Or maybe nobodies opinion really matters? Are there any 90's all aluminum Fcars or Lambo's out there? Why am I responding? :cool:!
Happy Motoring!

Tell your friends that the collective motoring press/authorities around the globe has since the beginning referred to the NSX as an exotic or even super sports car.

And that weighs alot heavier than some random dudes opinion in my book.

Just tell them it's an erotic car and start humping the rear bumper. That will probably end the conversation pretty quickly.

tell them it is an exotic corvette:rolleyes:

heres a link to read have your friends read it to.

http://www.examiner.com/exotic-car-in-national/exotic-cars-101-what-is-an-exotic-car-by-definition

The term "exotic" ALONE by definition means, in its purest form, "strikingly strange or unusual". Concepts that can be unilaterally or bilaterally applied to appearance of an object (as an adjective used to describe a person, place, or thing) or concepts that are exotic in nature -- as in a term used to describe an overall feeling evoked by an idea that lead individuals to an assessment of an object as producing a sensation of foreign or alien -- are easily described as exotic.

but this subject has been beat and beat, this horse died years ago.

True Exotic = 2 seater, do you see one everyday? the list goes on and on.

the rich want to say that their cars are exotic, cuz they dont believe their SHIT doesnt stink, and that first class tickets at Delta were made just for them. and that their overpriced junk is better than the poor old Accord putting along the highway.

tell your (so called friends) to kiss your ass. they just want one

To me a NSX is a NSX. That will be all.

Take the modest approach... it's just a car. If you love/enjoy it, that's all that should matter.

Some of my friends love it, others that aren't into cars think it's just a sports car, or know nothing about it. Doesn't matter to me.

I just say its an NSX and dont get into great detail about it. People seem to leave me alone and not give me crap about it lol.

Take the modest approach... it's just a car. If you love/enjoy it, that's all that should matter.

Some of my friends love it, others that aren't into cars think it's just a sports car, or know nothing about it. Doesn't matter to me.

+1000000

Because honestly... at the end of the day.... it's just a car.

Just tell them it's an erotic car and start humping the rear bumper. That will probably end the conversation pretty quickly.

good news is that he can do it sideways and have at least 2 holes below the bumpers to choose from. Now that's selection/options.....

take the modest approach... It's just a car. If you love/enjoy it, that's all that should matter.

+10

CHARLEE ++++1 on that i wish

Everyone needs friends shawn lol. But if you dont wana be friends i understand haha.

To op, i agree an exotic is rare. There more lambos produced in 2002 than an nsx i bet. Plus, exotic doesnt mean power. I think ppls feel it has to be a fast ferrari or lambo. Ask if the aston martin is exotic? I think it is and its not hella fast.

Back