• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx at autoforum

Their reputation is good, not cheap, but good. They HATE NSXs because the ones that they have had have taken a long time to sell.

The front end of that car looks to have been hit, IMO, from those pictures. It is missing some items up front, some bolts look to have been replaced and Im not sure, but something doesnt look right with the aluminum behind the passenger side headlight under the hood.

A nice 91 would sell for a lot more than $27k, so buyer beware. If you call them I bet that they will tell you its history.

How good is a place that steals their webpage graphic from the Ferrari Shell ad? :wink:

That Delta Integrale looks like a cool car!

If its the auto NSX with BBS wheels your looking at ,stay as far as you can. Ive worked on that car before and im very curious with what they advertise the kms are????? A old friend used to own it. Its more like 300k! I rebuilt the trans at around 150k! Beware.

If its the auto NSX with BBS wheels your looking at ,stay as far as you can. Ive worked on that car before and im very curious with what they advertise the kms are????? A old friend used to own it. Its more like 300k! I rebuilt the trans at around 150k! Beware.

its not the same car btw

btw the reason for the price is that its been sitting around for a while and these cars are not their type of market... the car has a clean history as far as im concerned ...

and the price is pretty cheap because its a 91 with 100k on it and i believe is a US car as well .... they did not buy it cheap if thats what ur thinking...the car is on consignment

r u sure that black one is the same car your friend had?
i know someone with a black auto and gold bbs... and its not the same car

kaz: do you know the 91 red at autoforum? are you associated/affiliated with autoforum?

just wondering....some of the posts above say that it looks like the front has been in an accident - just want to be cautious, although the price does seem extremely good. thx.

This Nsx had factory painted silver bbs wheels. I would recommend you get me to inspect it before you drop the cash. Im willing to do that for you.

This Nsx had factory painted silver bbs wheels. I would recommend you get me to inspect it before you drop the cash. Im willing to do that for you.

This is a good idea if you're looking at any NSX!

hi guys. seeing that this is will be my first post, i thought i would introduce myself to my fellow Canadians. my name is Chris and i live in Hamilton, Ont. i fell in love with the NSX the first time i saw the commercial. Since then i have been working hard to buy one. I will have to introduce myself to the entire community and and get their opinion on my dilemma. a month ago i went to Autoforum to check out the nsx for sale. and i have to say i was very displeased at the amount of B.s. that these guys were trying to feed me. I don't want to sound like i am bashing them because i know they don't deal with nsx's let alone cars of this caliber. (mostly F cars and higher end cars) So hear is what i know and the conclusions i have came up with. The car has been repainted. and even though its a very nice paint job ...there are small imperfections ..such as stray hairs in the clear coat. if you have seen the pictures on their site....you will notice the rear bumper is all red. but we all know that from the factory the lower center portion of the bumper should be flat black. I assume the painter did not feel like masking this are off. :( secondly there is no spare..which leads me to believe it was in a front end collision. i also noticed that the aluminum bracket that the spare bolts too had a nasty TIG weld...which i would think was re-welded by someone who doesn't know how to lay a good weld. the towing hooks under the car were both bent ninety degrees to eachother. the leather seats were super dry and many coffee stains through out the rug...almost like someone had a coffee fight inside the car. :) the engine cover was not there either. i asked the guy where the cover was and they said they took it off to show the enigne but i would think that this cover is some how hinged and would be a pain to take off...but i could be wrong. The biggest thing that scared me about this car was the fact it was registered in a flood zone....this car was from Mississippi. so i would only think that maybe this car was damaged during the flood and someone may have cleaned it up. But again this is only my opinion. The things i did not like about the salesmen was that that they tried to tell me that the re-paint job was better from factory. they did not like the idea of me asking your opinions of the car and said that people on this site don't own nsx's they claim that "you guys" are just a bunch of young punks posing as owners. this upset me because i didn't even mention this site but thought it would be wiser to get a second opinion. They were pushy and didn't know much about the car. they also claim that 2006 was the last year..and that the rims were made specifically for this car. it also needed two new rear tires. I think it is a good deal for an nsx but for someone who wants peace of mind, this is a car to stay away from. again, my thoughts on this car are just my opinion and i am not saying i know it was in an accident but there are tell tale signs it was... i hope i did not offend anyone by my thoughts or opinions. I love this site have learned a lot and think that everyone is very mature and gives great advice. thanks for all the great reading material...:)

Last edited:
Hi Aluminumdream,

Wow, that's quite an experience you had there, and have obviously done some research on NSXs to notice what you did. You are also correct in that most posters on Prime do currently or have previously owned NSXs. There are a few lurkers here, but they are easy to spot, and some genuine fans or future owners of NSXs to. This is the best place to learn about the car.

We would be more than happy to help you find a good NSX. The NSX Club of Canada has over 50 members, and would be happy to help you out. Two of our members currently have cars for sale, and both are excellent examples if you are close to buying.

Also - NSXPO is being held in Toronto this Septmember, so this is the year to get one for sure!

Welcome to Prime!

thanks for the welcome. I would love to meet up with some owners close by for a coffee. i have lots of questions to ask about the ownership of the car and just talk about the purchase of a car like this. I hope to hear from some of you guys. Swbattle, you said that some prime owners are selling their nsx's? Are they listed on this site?

thanks for the welcome. I would love to meet up with some owners close by for a coffee. i have lots of questions to ask about the ownership of the car and just talk about the purchase of a car like this. I hope to hear from some of you guys. Swbattle, you said that some prime owners are selling their nsx's? Are they listed on this site?

Hi there....
I am possibly interested in selling mine

contact me for details and we can talk then

take care

Yes, you can PM these two guys right here on NSX Prime, both have 92's.

Prime alias: Daria & DaveW124

Where do you live?

Last edited:
I would follow Sean advise and suggestion....If you want to meet someday to take about what to look for in a used NSX, I live in Oakville and would be glad to help you out.

Bram

thanks Bram i will take you up on that offer....maybe later this week if you are not busy, we can meet for a half an hour at a tim hortons ...i have a lot of questions and i would like to hear your own thoughts about the car.

I would be able to check a nsx that your thinking of buying too.:wink:

OMG!

Look at that poor car! The whole thing is ruined now. SNOW TOUCHED IT!

Good thing my car has never touched snow.

Ya right. You've tracked yours in the snow!

You win the biggest snow balls award!

Back