• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Barn find?

You know the NSX is starting to approach collector car status when they start turning up as barn finds. I'm trying to get the full story on this poor car, but what I do know so far is it's been there for quite some time...

IMG_0030.jpg

almost looks staged or fake.

With an NSX and Rolls outside, maybe there is something even better in the garage! *just thinking positive* :wink:

You're exactly correct. :wink: We're trying to track the owner of the barn down. More to come as I find out the rest of the story.

you should PM RSO 34 with the blacked out license plate number he will give you the current owner asap

Is that by any chance in the East Brunswick area?

Is that by any chance in the East Brunswick area?

No, central Ohio. Update 02/15. Trying to track down owner but not getting return calls. The mystery continues as does the unknown story on the early Corvette in the garage.

NSX outside, Bentley Turbo R outside.....this is nuts. I have a buddy in Ohio that may be able to help track the guy down.

Send me a PM. I am over in Indiana, but my buddy may be able to help.

- - - Updated - - -

No, central Ohio. Update 02/15. Trying to track down owner but not getting return calls. The mystery continues as does the unknown story on the early Corvette in the garage.

Are you guessing at the Corvettes, or does he really have some in there? That is just wild.

Back