• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX BBQ "2" Sunday, June 1st, 2008

Sign me up +1 per Mike-San :tongue:

What do you guys need? and what time does it start?

Last edited:
SOCAL BBQ UPDATE
We're getting close, 6 days to go. PM me for location if you don't have it.
We plan to fire up the grills at 12:30 pm, hot at 1:00 pm, so figure to serve food hot at 2:00 pm.
Demos
Prior to the grills hot I understand Ryan, Scott and Tillis will provide a Karting chain/engine alignment seminar for your enjoyment. There is NO extra charge for this event!
Second Demo
And also for your dining and dancing pleasure SoCalX has promised an installion of the CompTech spare tire on the Stop Tech BBK, to this date has never be done to our understanding. Ramon we'll need your to bring your deep set 1/2" socket, got the impact wrench thanks.
How much more can your heart take?
Maybe we can get Mike to change his wheels back this year!!
FOOD
To Marcel, Warren, Ramon, Manny, Eddie
Weak spots in the lineup are ice/desert/sides/drinks
Donna and I look forward to seeing everyone, should be a great event!! Gil

Dude, i would love to go but i dont have a car. The NSX i'm in the process of buying is not legally mine yet (although it parks at my house). The seller is waiting to get his title from his bank and needs to buy new cats for the car to pass smog. This whole process has been going for about a month now and has no ending in sight. On top of that, I have been trying to reach him for the past few days and he hasnt returned any of my calls or emails!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

John

Dude, i would love to go but i dont have a car. The NSX i'm in the process of buying is not legally mine yet (although it parks at my house). The seller is waiting to get his title from his bank and needs to buy new cats for the car to pass smog. This whole process has been going for about a month now and has no ending in sight. On top of that, I have been trying to reach him for the past few days and he hasnt returned any of my calls or emails!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

John

Have the bank overnight a release of liability and a 262form (you can get one at the dmv) You should be able to post fees for reg and be able to drive it for 30 days until you do the smog! call me if you need help 3104669277

Have the bank overnight a release of liability and a 262form (you can get one at the dmv) You should be able to post fees for reg and be able to drive it for 30 days until you do the smog! call me if you need help 3104669277

Warren; You are the MAN!! Great help

ALMS at Laguna Seca October 16th & 17th
We all need to talk up this event. Alot of us went last year and had a great time, check out the current NSX Driver!!! Let's start talking about a group drive up and back! The NSX Parade Lap is the best!! Be there and enjoy. :biggrin:

Since there are others bringing kalbi i'll skip it and bring macaroni salad, potatoe salad, corn cobs, and ice...

I got the potato salad. (see post #3) Looks like my entry got missed.

I'll bring some shrimp for the barbie

Will be there!!

Will bring what ever is behind curtin #2 :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The NSX is up for sale, PLUS, it is ready to drive, so bring lots of cash! :biggrin:

Thanks again Gil for your generous hospitality....Sorry I had to leave somewhat early......BTW, I did take a peek upstairs to check out your "NSX inspired hall way"

Back