• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX BBQ "2" Sunday, June 1st, 2008

Gil (CoolNSX) has generously offered his lovely home again as a site for another BBQ this year. More details will follow, but for now, I'm not planning another wheel installation. Gil lives in the Trabuco Canyon area of O.C.

1) Gil (CoolNSX) host
2) Mike (Mike-san) Salad/Drinks

1) Gil (CoolNSX) host
3) Calvin --hot dog or something edible
4) ss_md +1 (Potato Salad)

I'm on the road next week, but last year we had everyone bring theie "best stuff" and we had some great stuff to share. So if you've got some lights out dish bring it. I'll provide a great party place, secure parking, 25 square feet of grill space and unlimited cooler space. Look forward to seeing everyone, be well. Gil

Gil (CoolNSX) has generously offered his lovely home again as a site for another BBQ this year. More details will follow, but for now, I'm not planning another wheel installation. Gil lives in the Trabuco Canyon area of O.C.

1) Gil (CoolNSX) host

1) Gil (CoolNSX) host
4) tom (socalx) dessert

hey guys, I don't have an NSX, but am an NSX enthusiast!! (my brother, slownsxt, does have one though) Any chance I can come??

I can show you guys what a B16A looks like :biggrin: (...ahem that's a 99 Civic EX engine for those who..ya..) I'll be more than happy to bring some food! well , drinks?

1) Gil (CoolNSX) host
4) tom (socalx) dessert
?? 5) Marcel (iNSXwannabe) - drinks??

Thank you for offering your home. I would deffin make it. I could bring either a few buckets of KFC or Kalbi short ribs (i know this great place in korea town LA called olympic burger, i'm sure there are a few who know this place the best i've ever had) Let me know....

1) Gil (CoolNSX) host
4) tom (socalx) dessert
5) Marcel (iNSXwannabe) - drinks??
6) Warren (warren1205) Kalbi or KFC and a 24pack of coors light.

I will be there. Thanks, Gil.

way cool :wink:

can we get a zip code? so we know the rough location.

definitly very interested in getting together with everyone and kicking back. :tongue:

Gil, looking forward to it since I missed last year and have been kicking myself since.... anyway, see you then.

I'll bring carne asada for the grill, tortillas & salsa.

-Troy

1) Gil (CoolNSX) host
4) tom (socalx) dessert
7) Troy (tbNSX) carne asada for the grill, tortillas & salsa

Thank you for offering your home. I would deffin make it. I could bring either a few buckets of KFC or Kalbi short ribs (i know this great place in korea town LA called olympic burger, i'm sure there are a few who know this place the best i've ever had) Let me know....

1) Gil (CoolNSX) host
4) tom (socalx) dessert

Please choose Kalbi....It's one of my favorite foods !!!

Please choose Kalbi....It's one of my favorite foods !!!

As per Mike san's request! Kalbi it is! :wink:

1) Gil (CoolNSX) host
4) tom (socalx) dessert
7) Troy (tbNSX) carne asada for the grill, tortillas & salsa
8) Henry (Jagtiger) Korean "kalbi" BBQ for the grill

Last edited:
since your bringing kalbi, should i just bring KFC or more kalbi for the grill?

Bring the Kalbi from Olympic Burger and we'll compare it to Henry's. If there's too many leftovers, I'll take them !!!:biggrin:

Bring the Kalbi from Olympic Burger and we'll compare it to Henry's. If there's too many leftovers, I'll take them !!!:biggrin:

Leftovers????
There was nothing left last year!
It was all soooooooo gooood!!

way cool :wink:

can we get a zip code? so we know the rough location.

definitly very interested in getting together with everyone and kicking back. :tongue:

92679 Trabuco Canyon

There's also DaveG bringing his Aston Martin Vantage, anyone want to help with the valet parking? :biggrin: :biggrin:

HEY GIL
WIFEY AND I WILL BE THERE AT THE APPOINTED TIME!
WIFEY SEZ WE ARE BRINGING SNACKS TO GO WITH WHATEVER.
ALL THE BEST DORENE & TOM

Should be a concourse show with a great drive down Live Oak Canyon Road and world class food; it's all coming together..........Let's Party!!!

I'll plan to cook some Cajun Druckin' Chickens and provide enough ice chest space for everyone. Bring ice with you please. See everyone in a couple of weeks. Gil

Back