• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx casting for gold/silver/platinum jewelry

hi yo.

i am posting a project to gauge interest in a project i am putting together
with an artist to create nsx jewelry, patterned after our beloved car.

actual costs are TBD, and of course are affected by market value of metals requested. she and i hope to have the pattern duplicated, and a representative casting created for your preview within 2 weeks, and a better idea of cost... number of commissions will also affect cost.

possibilities for this project include necklace & chain pendants, cufflinks, broches, keyring charms, and a raw car for scooting around free. she is open to customizing any piece, including license plates, and inset diamond headlights for the 2002+ crowd...

the pix below represent the preproduction wax-up, yet she is still agonizing over some of the details. my critiques include a flat bottom to the nsx, and the addition on rear view mirrors. she's the real deal when it comes to cast custom jewelry, and i have faith in her to complete our commissions. she is very excited about making this happen. and i will bankroll preproduction, and assure your satisfaction.

your response to this thread will assert your priority in the production stream. i hope to make this jewelry available for the holidays.

please let me know thru pm or posts here of your interest.
dsc02071ks7.jpg

dsc02072sg4.jpg

dsc02073rl3.jpg

dsc02074ho7.jpg

dsc02076aa6.jpg

dsc02075pd4.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool. Do I need to ask where you are going to source the gold from? :biggrin: :eek:

is it missing the spoiler?

spoiler is there, you must look at the scale relation to the dime...
fotos 4 & 6 may help perspective.
can i sign you up for a big wing?:wink:

Very cool. Do I need to ask where you are going to source the gold from? :biggrin: :eek:
soylent green is people!!!:biggrin:

my patients won't have to worry....
until gold hits 1500 usd/oz..
hick6.gif

how about one with an nsx-r spoiler:smile:

nada problem. your are looking at the standard car blank...
tweaks added easily, but will not affect performance.

Neat idea. I don't think I need anything related to my car in cast gold but its a good use of a few pennyweights "left over" from dental school I'm sure ;)

Hows about an nsx gold crown or bridge yo,,,tight smiley bling.

doctor john,
i'm sure there's a kitty in your life who would luv
some bling.....
imageb476e15a-0b91-4be6-a77a-26ea1d9d5f00.jpg

As a owner of a 03 Silverstone, I would like 2 in White Gold. One for my wife and one for me. I would also like a pair of sterling silver cufflinks.

Is it possible to show detail btw the 91-01 and 02+ (ie exposed headlights) ?

It would be cool if the license plate says NSX.

I am wonder if a neckace was created , where is the loop ?

very nice, gold! looks like it's heavy.
any more pix??

I am wonder if a neckace was created , where is the loop ?

loop attach for a chain would be incorporated into bottom fascia,
with buyer preference for up/down presentation.

Would like cufflinks as long as the design is not based on your ugly a** wing and reflects a "proper" NSX (preferably with dirty wheels). :wink:

Would like cufflinks as long as the design is not based on your ugly a** wing and reflects a "proper" NSX (preferably with dirty wheels). :wink:
order for bigg-a a$$-a wing cufflinks for-a bruce cutler look-a like-a....:biggrin:
pizza.gif

boy...pending kid & big car acquisition whacked yer budget??:biggrin:
congrats to both, steve!!

no al in the offering... get a real nsx if you want al...:wink:

boy...pending kid & big car acquisition whacked yer budget??:biggrin:
congrats to both, steve!!

no al in the offering... get a real nsx if you want al...:wink:

Yeah man, I am broker than Donwon now. I was asking for the al for others. I couldn't afford it unless it was cast from cookie dough. Even then I would have to cut it in 4 pieces to feed my wife, myself and the two doggies, which by the way are each missing a legs from last nights dinner.:biggrin:

very nice, gold! looks like it's heavy.
any more pix??

Keychain, ultra rare, far more limited than the crystal glass NSX. Sold through Honda Switzerland, 100% gold. I always loved to glance of gold Mr. Goldfinger said.
Of course, I would not like to see any copies of it. :wink:

Meh, you guys are all too sophisicated for a redneck like me!

A $1.99 matchbox car, old key ring, some crazy glue and voila!

ef_1_b.JPG

icon_hsdance.gif
:cool: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :wink:

Meh, you guys are all too sophisicated for a redneck like me!

A $1.99 matchbox car, old key ring, some crazy glue and voila!

ef_1_b.JPG
keep licking the red paint, there cletus. lots of yummy sweet lead
images

fyi....
gold_1d_o_USD.png
t24_ag_en_usoz_2.gif
t24_pt_en_usoz_2.gif
how bout dat usd...:eek:

Back