• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Chassis Designer Takes Over Honda

I hope this means Honda will start reproducing excellent cars as it used to when the NSX was first introduced.

I hope this means Honda will start reproducing excellent cars as it used to when the NSX was first introduced.
Honda's making some great cars today, too. Except for the Civic Si, they're just not very exciting. And even the Civic Si's no ITR.

I don't mind the boring, competent cars that make it to 200,000 miles without a hitch. I'd just like to see some excitement in the lineup as well.

Honda's making some great cars today, too. Except for the Civic Si, they're just not very exciting. And even the Civic Si's no ITR.

I don't mind the boring, competent cars that make it to 200,000 miles without a hitch. I'd just like to see some excitement in the lineup as well.

I would call some of them good. And they are definitely pretty good in their market. But they're just not the same as they once were.

Thinking of Honda back in the late 80s early 90s, Honda was a really special car that always seemed to stand out. Today, they just keep on trying to build mainstream cars over and over again. Just have a look at the RL today. When they were building it they were all over the place claiming it can compete against a skyline GT-R. After it was finished, it was just a regular bloated sedan with AWD. Nothing to be proud off.

And just look at what they did with the NSX replacement, the HSC. They had us going and all excited about them finally getting back on track and then they just simple scrapped the idea in favor of a front engined overpriced V10. What gives with that idea? and they didn't even follow up on that idea either.

They really need to change things at Honda if they want to get the respect they once had.

Back