• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Craze - 2009 Spring Event

With everything going on in my schedule im glad i will be able to fit this in and make this trip!!! Doing it Jeff Baker Style!!! :smile: How about a breakfast bet on saturday morning Matt? LOL JK :tongue:

I couldn't quite make out your last post Jeff.

So, which day(s) will you be able to attend?

I'm in for sunday only, where you guys meet on sunday? I didn't make it last year cause nobody post the location.

Looking forward to coming down, I'll see you guys on Saturday I've get in late on Friday night and I am flying out of town on Sunday.

1. Lou Dawg (TxChopperGuy)
2. Dirrrtie'O (Osiris_x11)
3.Jeff Baker ( JBNSX719 ) Im crashing at your place Luis!!!!!
4. Greg & Leslie MFn Z's in da howz ( Luis's howz dat is)
5. José (Alas-NSX)
6. ojas
7. Zishan (Zishan)
8. TXvsLV (Scott)
9. ko-nsx(kelley)
10. Fastrunner
11. Blackoutz (Blaine)
12. Matt (Matt_337)
13.TrainingRevolution (Todd)
14.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I couldn't quite make out your last post Jeff.

So, which day(s) will you be able to attend?

I will be there Friday and Saturday Matt. Friday afternoon i will be leaving college station so im gonna bail from there straight to Austin. Saturday night i will leave Austin to head back to Houston so i can leave sunday to galveston for my cruise to the Bahamas! :smile:

I'm in for sunday only, where you guys meet on sunday? I didn't make it last year cause nobody post the location.

Even at 5mph below the speed limit, this many NSX together on the road is an invitation for swine flu. PM TxChopperGuy for that kind of info IMO :D

If im not going to be up there til 7-8pm on sunday where should I meet up with yall?

If im not going to be up there til 7-8pm on sunday where should I meet up with yall?

Sunday evening? I haven't spoken with Luis, but I imagine things will have winded down by then since out-of-towners will want to get back home and it being a school night for the rest of us.

Gotta ask, do you guys want to meet at Fowlers (our usual meetup spot) on Friday around 7 or Bone Daddy's? I want to do something at Bone Daddy's but I know for sure that Fowlers will accomodate us all. I don't know how busy Bone Daddy's will be on a Friday. Let me know what you think. We can always go to Bone Daddy's on Saturday night for din din.

Oh Im sorry i meant I won't be up there until sat afternoon. Where are yall going to be at that time?

Thanks

any ideas??

Sorry guys
A family commitment came up so I am out now.

1. Lou Dawg (TxChopperGuy)
2. Dirrrtie'O (Osiris_x11)
3.Jeff Baker ( JBNSX719 ) Im crashing at your place Luis!!!!!
4. Greg & Leslie MFn Z's in da howz ( Luis's howz dat is)
5. José (Alas-NSX)
6. ojas
7. Zishan (Zishan)
8. TXvsLV (Scott)
9. ko-nsx(kelley)
10. Fastrunner
11. Blackoutz (Blaine)
13.TrainingRevolution (Todd)

Gotta ask, do you guys want to meet at Fowlers (our usual meetup spot) on Friday around 7 or Bone Daddy's? I want to do something at Bone Daddy's but I know for sure that Fowlers will accomodate us all. I don't know how busy Bone Daddy's will be on a Friday. Let me know what you think. We can always go to Bone Daddy's on Saturday night for din din.

R/C Fowlers sounds good to me bro!! :smile: How about 7:30 p.m.?

Fowlers is low key. Bone Daddy's has to be on the event schedule. Maybe they can block of a row for parking....maybe.

Hey Fellas,

Due to a scheduling conflict, I have to be in Houston on Saturday. I will be in Austin on Friday for work and I will join you guys at the restaurant. After that I will have to drive back home.

:frown:

BTW, I will be there with my Black NSX. :)

Last edited:
This is kind of last minute but I have decitied to do a Level 1 instruction course at the Driveway on Sunday morning. If any of yall are interested it is $350 dollars and an last all day on sunday with one on one instruction. The website has more information. www.drivewayaustin.com

This would be awesome if we could get a few NSX's on Track!!!!!!

Let me know if your interested!!

Blaine Waddell
210-838-1818

Here's the latest update for Friday & Saturday;

Bone Daddy's can not easily accomodate us on Friday, We we will meet at RC Fowlers (www.RCFowlers.com) - our usual meet up spot starting at 7:30.
The rest of the night is up to us. If most people are staying with Jose, Kelly, Chris & me, then we can go to a cool hangout called TAPS after Fowlers. It'll be close to everyone.

Saturday, we are going to meet up with the Hill Country Drives Group at the new Aston Martin/Bentley Dealership (http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121373) at 8:45 am. They plan on leaving at 9:30. We will head out with them initially, but will break off as they head down to San Antonio. We will head deeper into th Hill Country and hit some new roads!

We are set for dinner at the famous Bone Daddy's back in Austin between 7:30 & 8pm. We can figure out where everyone wants to go late night from there.

More on Sunday coming soon!

Fellas,

It looks like I'll be in Austin Saturday and perhaps Friday night. I'll be hauling some furniture up so I'll be in a pickup, but I'm in for Bone Daddy's Sat.

2 more weeks in Corpus then west to San Diego so this will likely be my last Austin event.

Miner

Anybody interested the Track Event??

Anybody interested the Track Event??

Got your vmail. I have been busy lately with family to respond promptly. I wouldn't mind going to watch and check out the area. Maybe the group will want to go watch as part of the festivities.

txvslv aka Turbo-Scott would probably be down for that.

José

We are set for dinner at the famous Bone Daddy's back in Austin between 7:30 & 8pm. We can figure out where everyone wants to go late night from there.

Save me a spot. Little Maya's bedtime is 8:00pm sharp. Can't miss that.

José

Back