• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Craze - 2009 Spring Event

:eek: Im about to leave my house and head to college station!!! I'll see u boys tonight!!!!! :eek:

Late!!!!!

Jeff Baker!!!!

Can't wait!!!. See yall Sat afternoon!

Blaine

Save me a spot. Little Maya's bedtime is 8:00pm sharp. Can't miss that.

José

Jose, I wish you could bring her! I saw the pics from the baptism, what a beautiful baby!

See ya guys tonight or tomorrow morning!!! :smile:

Leaving my house now......ETA 10:30pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Hope ya'll got lots of pics. We put my dad in Hospice this past week so I could'nt even consider going anywhere. I'll be close to home for a bit. Now how bout them pics!:smile:

Almost 10pm, and I'm just getting home. I made great timing back to Houston, but went to my parents.

What a great weekend, I really enjoy hanging out with my Austin brothers.

KO, thanks so much for your hospitality. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it!

Jose, sorry I didn't get to see Maya and Monica, but hopefully next time.

Luis, my man! Thanks as always for a blast. Too bad for the weather, but I really enjoyed just hanging out. Good times!

Too bad we didn't get to honor our Purple Margarita Man... :biggrin:

Til next time!
- Z

Walking in door now. Leslie got a fu&@ing ticket 1 mile from our house. Bastards!!!!!! Love yawl, I'm going to bed.

Hope ya'll got lots of pics. We put my dad in Hospice this past week so I could'nt even consider going anywhere. I'll be close to home for a bit. Now how bout them pics!:smile:

David,

I didn't see any picts from Bone Daddy's on Saturday night, thankfully. I'm sure KO took some of the drive and possibly after dinner.

My prayers for your dad and your family.

Miner

Guys,

Had an absolute BLAST!! Cant wait to do it again!! We will get together for a track day (chris, scott) as soon as time permits. My cell phone for anybody that doesnt know yet is 210-838-1818. Pm your cell phone chris so I can get together will yall on the track day at Harris Hill.

Thanks again for all the hospitality and a great drive. I have a video of the drive that im going to try to get up on you tube tonight an several pics.

I have definitly decited to go forced induction so now it just a matter of time. THANKS ALOT FOR THE RIDE SCOTT!!!! Its amazing. I think im going to start to get the clutch all the gauges so when I go turbo it all ready to go.

Thanks again,

Blaine Waddell

Had a great time!! Here are some pics!!! Lets keep that going!!!!
My pictures do NOT show the great time we had!!!!!!

Bently drive
a6a47da0.jpg

ee825674.jpg

9eadd9fd.jpg

fcc9fd78.jpg

e64b8280.jpg

1fa8250c.jpg

ccca06e9.jpg

febbf48e.jpg

HOOKAH!!!!!
e7c7f99b.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd265/ko929/nsx%20craze
/76ca41ef.jpg

RC Fowlers
50e3e188.jpg

8b771f8b.jpg

c11c7c07.jpg

617241ac.jpg

975968f7.jpg

614725aa.jpg

Getting ready to drive!!!

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

Last edited:
Im back from the Bahamas and Canada guys so who ever didn't get any pictures from the nsx craze event let me know and i will forward the ones i sent to everyone else! If someone wants to post my up feel free! :biggrin:

Back